if this don’t lock ya shit up,
i don’t know what will…
Public health experts are warning that gonorrhea is just one antibiotic away from becoming an untreatable, drug-resistant disease.
The bacteria that cause this common, serious sexually transmitted disease have become resistant to all but one antibiotic – ceftriaxone (brand name Suprax.)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention this month recommended new guidelines for using the drug to treat the infection to preserve its effectiveness. The drug should no longer be taken orally, but by injection
“In the past, gonorrhea has developed resistance to every antibiotic recommended for its treatment,leaving ceftriaxone, as the final recommended drug,” “In light of this history and the recent laboratory data, researchers are concerned that continued use of ceftriaxone may prompt gonorrhea to develop a resistance to it.
“It is time to sound the alarm,” Bolan and colleagues wrote earlier this year in the New England Journal of Medicine. Resistance to antibiotics, they warn, is “threatening our ability to cure gonorrhea.”
Gonorrhea, sometimes called the clap, causes more than 600,000 new infections a year in the U.S., according to the CDC.
Male Side Effects
- pain when urinating
- pus-like discharge from the tip of the penis
- pain & swelling in one testicle.
- If gonorrhea goes untreated or antibiotics don’t work it can lead to infertility in men.
- The Mayo Clinic indicates that this is the result of inflammation within the testicles, where sperm ducts are located.
Other Side Effects
- Gonorrhea can affect the rectum.
- It can be transmitted by both anal sex and contact with body fluids from vaginal or oral sex.
- itching of the anus
- pus-like discharge from the rectum,
- spots of bright red blood on toilet tissue
- straining to have a bowel movement.
- Infants and adults may experience gonorrhea infection of the eyes.
- eye pain
- pus-like discharge from the eyes
- sensitivity to light.
The Mayo Clinic also says that having gonorrhea makes individuals more susceptible to infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Infants who contract gonorrhea at birth usually suffer from blindness.
so no skeet on my face in case it gets in my eyes….
no one is getting up inside this tight ‘n’ clean…
… if i don’t see your papers and a thumbs up from jesus.
i think you all should follow too.