Numbers have saved Elmo.
A Manhattan judge Monday threw out three sensational sex suits against Kevin Clash, the long-time voice of the beloved Sesame Street monster.
The three actions accused Clash, 53, of being a real-life monster who preyed on underage boys.
The accuser known as John Doe said he was 17 when he had a sexual encounter with Clash in his New York apartment in early 1996.
Cecil Singleton said he was 15 when he began his “relationship” with Clash in 2003.
Kevin Kiadii said he was 16 when he was “lured” to Clash’s apartment in 2005, and had a sexual encounter with him.
The plaintiffs all said they weren’t aware of the “adverse psychological and emotional effects” they’d suffered as a result of their encounters until last year, but in a ruling released Monday morning, Judge John Koeltl found that wasn’t enough of an argument to trump the statute of limitations in the three cases.
The trio had six years to file suit against Clash, and all three missed the deadline, the judge said. “The complaints in these cases were filed more than six years after the defendant’s conduct with each plaintiff ended,” the judge wrote.
He said their arguments that they didn’t discover their injuries until last year didn’t hold water because “they were aware of the facts that while minors, the defendant had engaged in sexual activities with them in violation of one or more federal statutes.”
don’t mess with the kiddies.
don’t forget c:
stop fuckin’ messy hoes.
that should solve any future issues for bullshit.
the city is done with you.
you are free to move to a small town and start fresh.
here is your re-location package: