i use to stan kanye west so hard.
you couldn’t tell me SHIT.
kanye made me want to get this lv crocodile duffle because of this photo:
either lv or hermes.
i loved ^this look so much that i started dressing like him.
i was a STAN.
somewhere in his career,
right after that album with the cd on it,
he went left and crashed into a big ass tree.
if this was back in the day,
with his announcement that he is running for president,
i would have been at the voting booth early.
well kanye claims he’s done with trump,
but also lists his pre-presidental thoughts wants via “the daily mail“…
‘I am taking the red hat off, with this interview,’ West said, referring to Trump’s trademark red ‘Make America Great Again’ baseball caps. ‘Like anything I’ve ever done in my life, I’m doing to win’, he added.
Among the highlights of the interview with Kanye West were:
- On Democrats: West said that he had been threatened as a black man to support the Democrats or his music career would be over. He added that this was the reason why he had been too ‘scared’ to register to vote before now. He said there is a form of ‘racism’, ‘white supremacy’ and ‘white control’ that says all black people need to be Democrat.
- On why he supported Trump: The rapper said Trump is a president who allows God to be part of the conversation. He said he wore the MAGA hat to protest the segregation of votes in the black community.
- On abortion: West said that his belief in God and the words of the bible have led him to be pro-life.
- On vaccines: He referred to vaccines as the ‘mark of the beast’ and said he was skeptical when scientists say they will treat Covid-19 with a vaccine. He continued that ‘they want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.’
- On coronavirus: West said he was praying and that the virus was related to God, suggesting humans need to stop doing things that make God mad.
- On the moment he decided to run for president: He said he was in the shower when it hit him that he would run for president. ‘I just laughed in the shower, I don’t know for how long, but that’s the moment it hit me.’
- On his foreign policy: The rapper admitted that he had not yet developed a foreign policy and he would concentrate on America first.
- On the Wakanda management model: West referred to the film Black Panther to outline his election platform, saying the Wakanda framework was the best to describe what he would do in the White House. He added: ‘You got Kanye West, one of the most powerful humans—I’m not saying the most because you got a lot of alien level superpowers and it’s only collectively that we can set it free.’
they put trump in the white house.
the doors are open folks!
they’ll let about anyone up in there.
I should throw in my 2024 bid
good sex and faithful relationships for everyone!
everyone will get fridays off and every racist will be flogged in time square.
oh and it’ll be “carribean wednesdays” like “taco tuesdays” in califorina.
oooooh and since my birthday is after the 4th,
the 5th is now a national holiday.
now i need to find me a husband and adopt 2 kids for our presidential portrait.
article cc: daily mail
read ( x the forbes interview )