-8i have been ignoring tyler perry since temptation.
he know he was wrong for wasting my time like that.
i saw this wolf on tumblr and added him to my mental “to do” list.
i got an email from an f-bi alerting me as to who he is.
who knew he was in that new show “haves and have nots”?
a tyler perry production im suddenly motivated to check out…

everyone let me reintroduce you to tyler lepley:

x  kimberly metz photographer

tumblr_mn8ty3OygN1sqitbuo1_500

i would swallow him whole.
someone bring him to me.
we have a whole weekend of various positions to get into.
welp!
looks like i’m about to watch this show tonight.
you’re about to watch it with me:

x check out the first episode

x second

x third

x last

lowkey: wait my boo tika is in it?
i gotta support.
she shouted me out a few times on twitter so i gotta show love.
you can check the show out on own,
tuesdays on own at 9.

x see more here

19 Thoughts on “Tyler Lepley Can Have All My “Haves” and “Yes You Can”

1. Frosty&Foxy on 12 June, 2013 at 7:58 pm said:

I just caught up with this show on my DVR and I love the hell out of it already. Tika’s character >>

2. The Man on 12 June, 2013 at 8:11 pm said:

Aw damn, Tyler is my dude. He makes me weak in the knees, stomach, and even my brain. I wanna sign a contract with him like the one Joseline has with Stevie lol. Stevie owns Joseline for the next six years so he says, and that’s how long I’d let Tyler own me. I think Jeffrey is cute too.

The show is my shit. Ol Candice has Jim by the balls lol. Ha!

3. Random on 12 June, 2013 at 9:30 pm said:

I’ve seen the show. He’s attractive, but he can’t act. He needs to take some classes. Improve his craft.

4. Davon on 12 June, 2013 at 10:28 pm said:

Looks like a cute Uncle.. I’ll let him take me shopping, candy

5. an f-bi just sent this to me.
    seems like tyler has been a bad boy:

ok

x read his arrest record

well at least he has street cred?

• Flyfoxx on 12 June, 2013 at 11:42 pm said:

That’s okay I love a Bad Boy *plays Bad by Wale*

• The Man on 13 June, 2013 at 8:01 am said:

It made me change my opinion of him briefly, but then I remembered my past, and I thought to myself I can’t judge him lol. Plus I like bad boys on the low, but I just can’t date em.

• The Man on 13 June, 2013 at 8:19 am said:

6. Tyson on 13 June, 2013 at 1:29 am said:

I’m going to have to check out this show…

7. Zeus on 13 June, 2013 at 5:40 am said:

“Have” mercy he is definitely my type of wolf

8. this man is gorgeous…I guess since i’m hearing the show is okay I’ll check it out…tyler perrys work tends to be repetitive im glad he’s doing something fresh this time around

9. mikey kun on 13 June, 2013 at 3:21 pm said:

I can’t with this hsow, but I’m loving the eye candy

10. Jrock on 13 June, 2013 at 10:07 pm said:

Oh yeah! He’s sexy !!!

Play nice, stay on topic, and for the love of god: NO SPAM!

Post Navigation