don’t fucking tell me i’m not looking for a job hard enough,
“just take anything”,
or time is running out on my life.
how dare you???
you want numbers because i got a ton of numbers for ya.
i got so much numbers,
they’re steadily flying out my ass.
lets start with (100)….
(100+) is the number of administrative jobs ive filled out for.
(20) is the amount of times ive done over my resume.
(17) is the number of jobs i interviewed with this past year.
(10) is the amount of times ive gone to that god forsaken unemployment office.
lets now talk about (5).
the amount that actually called me back.
(4) are the ones who wasted my time.
(1) i actually got “hired” for,
thought i could exhale,
but i’m still waiting on that job to get off hold since before thanksgiving.
lets bring up summo numbers.
(1500) is all my bills combined.
(300) – was what unemployment was giving me.
(200) dollars is the amount of money i have total in my account.
(7.25) is minimum wage at a retail job.
(2) is the number of weeks i would get paid.
(1) is the person who is already struggling to make ends meet.
(0) is the people who are not helping.
add another (0) for the unemployment that was shut off nationally last week.
so as you can see,
i’m doing the best i can.
while not having to sell my body or drugs.
these same people who have this opinion would have dropped a while ago.
trust and believe they can’t handle crisis or loss.
they can go sit up at mommy and daddy’s house,
kick their feet up,
and do what they want until something comes along.
jamari is a lone fox in these streets.
surprisingly calm and not giving a fuck because i’m drunk on faith juice.
these same people like to brag about what they bought,
where they going,
or whatever with their money.
but i would appreciate if you not gonna help,
you can mind your fuckin’ business because i don’t need the opinion.
thats what i had to tell someone today.
i think they got the message.