i get really amazing emails from the foxhole.
i always get a lot of emails about the “work wolf saga”.
i can’t lie,
but the foxhole helped me get through that.
it was one of the toughest trials in my life.
i have been thinking about work wolf,
my past situations,
and all the lessons i learned from them and in-between.
i wanted to share a few with the foxhole…
– stop seeing “the potential” because the current situation is what he truly is.
accept him as what he is now and not what i think he could be.
only HE can become the potential on his own.
i was seeing my own potential in someone i was attracted to
– straight males can sniff out an insecure gay a mile away.
they will befriend you because they know you’re attracted to them.
once they find a way into your head,
they will use that to take advantage of you without even touching you.
the moment ya’ll fall out,
he’ll try to ruin your reputation and make you look like some predator.
months will go by and he’ll come crawling back.
always keep that door closed.
– all that looking and staring most of these curious males do can lead to nowhere.
he will not fuck you until he is ready to do so.
most of the times,
he won’t be.
he is comfortable looking and staring.
you’ll spend all these days and nights obsessing over him,
while he is balls deep in some vixen.
keep it moving
– the jack off fantasy of the “crush” is often better than the actual crush
– these work out warriors are nice to look at,
but 98% of them are still that wack dude mentally.
they are still the skinny/overweight loser that no one wanted to fuck with back in high school.
the one who was bullied.
this new bawdy is a mask that they think hides the insecurities.
until they work on themselves mentally,
they’ll be set in their ways.
don’t let that “confident instagram” fool you.
he’s still wack af
– just because he has muscles doesn’t mean he’s a “man”.
we often think muscles means “masculine”.
i don’t mean how he likes to fuck.
a lot of males out here move real feminine due to how they were raised.
– males who brag about what they have aren’t use to anything nice.
those types grew up poor and now want to show the world they “made it”.
they will constantly want nicer things,
get bored very fast,
and will replace you in a heartbeat once your novelty wears off
– just because a gay male has a reputation of being a hoe,
that doesn’t mean you should be added to his body count
– when i was acting crazy and not giving a fuck,
that was when i was my most attractive to males.
the moment i lost star fox,
and a neediness got a hold of me,
i became a hardcore people pleaser.
i think if i didn’t lose that side of me,
i’d be happier.
– some of my crushes were straight,
but i fell for them because they were everything physically that i was attracted too.
mentally and emotionally tho,
they were disgusting and treated everyone around them like shit
– i wanted to fuck most of my crushes than actually be with them.
the ones i wanted to be with i created a fantasy of what i thought being with them would be like.
a crush is basically all in our heads
– you spend 8+ hours of your day at work so it’s easy to form a crush
– when someone shows you who they are; believe them
– when the man you’re attracted to tells you that he has no friends,
there is a reason why
– any male who says “you’re so cool and i’m not leaving your life” is foreshadowing that he will be leaving your life
– married wolves spend the fastest money and the sex is usually amazing,
but he can never be trusted with anything other than financial or physical.
“i want to leave my wife/i’m so unhappy at home” is the oldest trick in the book.
they will never leave
– this isn’t the most “politically correct” statement,
but i had the most fun when i was playing “the side hoe” to some dl wolf
- – the dl is there to fuck and have mindless fun with.
the moment you start falling for them is when you approach the danger zone
- -relationships are hard work.
it isn’t just sex or some fantasy out the movies.
it’s having to learn a whole other human.
it has certain aspects that i don’t think most gay males understand.
i think we fall for the physical aspect and run from anything else.
this is why most of us feel so alone and empty.
we have no one to share ourselves with besides sexual.
we should stop this
- – dating is like playing a card game.
some males take better when you treat em like shit,
others love constant attention,
and the rest go on their mood for that day.
to date males requires listening,
and truthfully what move to play next.
everyone pretty much tells you who they are without saying it.
the things males post on social media are often the biggest clues.
you can have someone wrapped around your finger if you watch them carefully and know what cards to play.
i learned that from my gold digging friends
- – any male who says “i don’t like to play games” often times plays the most games
- – anyone who jumps from relationship to relationship after break ups is trash
they cannot be trusted because your replacement is already waiting behind a tree
– anyone who doesn’t take time to heal after a relationship is trash
– anyone who tells me who i should be “dating” is trash.
most of the times they are single af and have the biggest and most outrageous standards too
– 95% of males are trash
– i won’t ever do the sequel to a “work wolf saga” again.
there is a lot more,
but that’s all i could think of at the moment.
i’m tired af today.
if you have any,
please please please share with me!!!
i’d love to know what you’ve learned from your past experiences too.