I figured a fresh young tender WOLF would like to be in this position.
AND SOME OF YOU WOLVES NEED A CHECK!!!!
ESPECIALLY IF YOU THINK ABOUT GETTING SOME OF OUR GOOD STUFF.
Executive Assistant- TV
Employer: Entertainment Industry Employer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted/Updated: 11/23/11
Job ID: 57941
Tyler Perry Studios, Television and Film Studio, seeks experienced
executive assistant to a key executive at the company. Candidates must
have 2-5 years of experience as an executive assistant to a senior
executive at an agency, studio or network. This is an extremely fast
paced environment and experience is a must. Applicants should be
extremely organized, detail-oriented, hard-working and dedicated team
players with excellent communication skills and a great attitude.
* Coordinate Executive’s schedules and make appointments
* Assist Executive in maintaining timely arrival & attendance to
meetings & events
* Ensure meeting attendees, phone conference bridges, etc., are on
time and in place prior to Executive’s arrival and meeting start time
* Perform administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
* Coordinate & arrange meetings, prepare agendas and other related documents
* Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports,
presentations, spreadsheets and other documents
* Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries and compile documents
and expenses for travel-related meetings.
I’m guessing this missed the ad:
“light/brown skinned and ripped.
Did I mention I MUST see abs definition?
You got to look like you just came out of jail last week.
Must know how to bench press 150.
Did I mention muscles and definition?“
That was mean.
… and that kinda sounds will need in my assistant.
Stop looking at my ad!
He may need a FOX to handle his position too.
I say get your resumes together and get to sending my wonderful clan!
BTW: Whoever gets access to Lance Gross after they hired,
tell him I wants on that dark peen.