as you know,
but my reality show has been lifted.
my ratchet side wants more triflin’ entertainment for 2018.
so i snuck and watched the first episode of “love and hiphop miami” today.
i jotted down my thoughts as i watched…
– why is trick daddy looking like a Haitian pastor in this loud suit?
– amara la negra is what my idea of “exotic” looks like
– shay “whatever her last name is” – still a thing?
– when pleasure p stepped out of that car, i had to muffle my laugh at work.
– do we need a pretty rickey reunion?
– they all been eating good; spectacular looks the same
– this really shows how racist some hispanics can be
– never heard of trina’s cousin and he already turning out to be messy af
typical ratchet gay hyena with the entitlement and the attitude
– i love trina. I hear she is very sweet. never heard a bad thing about her
– gunplay looks dusty; his hair looks like one long ass dust bunny
it’s also pushing his hairline back
– his girl has the fattest tail ever!!! is that real?!
– remember when spectacular challenged the r&b wolves to a strip off?
– shay talking like pleasure p is really poppin out here
she going hard for what?
– I swear when hyenas start fighting on reality tv, i start laughing so loud
– maybe trina ain’t supporting because he is wack and toxic af?
– trick daddy has charisma; i still wouldn’t be caught up in that spell tho
– to bad that sexy dude is dating that toxic trash that is trina cousin
water seeks its own level tho
i’ll be tuning in.
it’s fluff nonsense i can add along with my real programming.
it’s a shame lhhny couldn’t keep up.
i didn’t even tune in for james r.
maybe that’s a good thing he wasn’t ruined by seeing him on there.
so i gotta ask the foxhole…
What are your thoughts on #LHHMIA?
if you didn’t watch: