so i don’t know wtf was happening to my cable tonight,
but my shit kept freezing.
just as “game of thrones” was about to start.
i nearly flipped everything over in my living room.
after a while,
it started getting it’s shit in order.
a few thoughts…
– tears legit came out my eyes when jon and arya reconnected.
i loved their sword measuring contest too.
i loved she also had to check him too.
– sansa and dany do not like each other and i love every minute of it.
sansa has evolved so much from who she was.
– i thought they’d show euron fuckin’ the shit outta cersei.
pretty shocked they didn’t.
– how is cersei pregnant,
getting freshly fucked,
and drinking wine?
– “you want a whore: buy one.
you want a king: earn him.”
such a mood.
– “well i robbed you first…”
arya had no fucks to give with the hound.
– i’m shippin’ arya and gendry #relationshipgoals
– jon needed to put his back into it riding that dragon.
– i’m confused why bran sent sam to break the news to jon?
i know he is in a wheelchair,
but come on bran…
– i know sam.
she killed the cute brother.
i was upset about that too.
– that moment when you realized you smashed your aunt.
– i’m so happy theon rescued yara.
i loved she had to headbutt that ass first tho.
– theon has such an interesting arc.
castration looks good on him.
– i thought ginger daddy was gonna get killed.
he cannot die.
he has to give brienne some ginger tarth cubs.
– am i the only one who loves jamie lannister?
his arc >>>>
it’s like you gotta lose a limb on thos show to get with it.
ima need her to not put one-handed snow daddy on trial.
– WHY did that episode feel so short?
i hate it’s only 5 more episodes.
other than that,
it was an excellent season premiere.
next week looks insane.
lowkey: i’m excited this show is coming back…
i’m ready for this to return.
this one looks intense: