these two look very unsure in this picture.
well they both look like they about to suck the blood of whoever took the pic.
anyway i missed love and hiphop: ny last night,
but i did catch it today.
- amina really threw out the ring?
the one she bought?
um pawn shop, much?
- i love me some tara,
you know i do,
but she is giving me “well spoken parrot” with this foolishness.
why are they going so hard for this broke jackal?
his pipe must shoot out hazelnut coffee or some shit.
- i was waiting for cyn to slap rich.
“take that shit to tgi fridays or the chinese restaurant next door”
honorable mention: calling her “lil chipotle”.
i was also waiting for the director to yell cut because of that bad acting.
- did this muthafucka really stand there and say “co-habitat”?
ima need him to get in the same classes as his son.
- how is baby mama gonna say moving in together is a big step,
but she popped out a child for that little tyranasaurus rex?
- k michelle seems to be the “iyanla: fix my ebt life” of this show.
i hate it.
- i’m mad all it took for amina to get back with gunz was a damn animated billboard.
“its peter gunz.
like he called in a helicopter or the rockettes or some shit.
then her dumb ass:
“i love you…so much…”
- hoes are moved by basic font powerpoint presentations now?
he took a bunch of her instagram pictures and wallah!
- joe budden.
something about him makes my foxy senses go off.
he looks like he has secrets.
i’m willing to listen to him tell me those secrets in the dark with him on top of me.
- erica mena is trying to achieve something that just ain’t happening.
its over ma.
don’t even pass go.
she ain’t getting it and rich is just as stupid.
this chick is a liability to your bread.
they both gonna be eating bird seed if they keep this up.
i do love when she goes off tho.
- now who dis:
…and he is a twin too?
one for me and one for you?
i’ve taken the liberty in naming him “back breaka” until his dossier hits my desk.
so those were my thoughts on the show.
the season started out good,
but its slowing winding down.
i’m getting to the point of “i’ll watch it when i watch it”.
i will tune in for that erica mena scrap next week tho.
lowkey: ive never watched single ladies,
but i’ll give it a shot.