Stevie J got all us fiendin!
The show just premiered and we already got the peen pics rolling out.
But, can a Fox get a “CHECK ON YES” with this pipe shot?
Is this really Stevie J’s BIG ASS DICK?

tumblr_m5uhkvfrqH1rvz703o3_1280

I don’t know what to think.
Definitely got a big dick on the brain.

If YES,
KUDOS Stevie J.
I see why that Vixen is hooked for 15 years.
I definitely wouldn’t be taking that, but it is nice to admire from afar.
(maybe massage it or something PG-13)

Stevie, you know what?
If that isn’t your dick, YOU BETTER TELL THE WHOLE WORLD IT IS.
This is a BIG… win for you (no pun intended).

Now… can we get a Scrappy peen shot on deck?
Extra bonus for sex tapes.

34 Thoughts on “IS THIS STEVIE J’S BIG ASS DICK?!!?

1. FlyFox on 19 June, 2012 at 1:05 am said:

Yesssssss. The sex tape is still floating around somewhere. It’s not really impressive tho

2. I STILL won’t touch Stevie J. You would be a dummy if you did. This is about as xrated as you are going to get with Lil Scrappy….WARNING: You will need a microscope

3. ^^^ Why is Scrappy’s back arched like that tho…anywhoo Stevie can definitely get it. That would be a nice lil flip flop. I’m sure it wouldn’t be the first time…since Ms. Joseline is really a man

• Who knows but Scrappy looks too gutter butt to me. He remind me of this fuck boy I used to mess around with. Dude was notorious for painting me. I had to teach him the art of douching..

Joseline is not a man. She just look really hard in the face and have had one too many procedures done!

• The Man on 19 June, 2012 at 7:29 am said:

Scrappy is attractive to me because he’s a thick dude. That must be an old pic. becuase he’s a lot thicker now. I think he should be careful though, or in a few years he’ll be looking like Wacka Flocka.

4. EVE, is that your old friend?

5. Random on 19 June, 2012 at 10:47 am said:

Looks to be different tattoos…

6. ^he probably won’t deny.
    so, he’ll stay #winning with new hoes who want to find out…
    or maybe it is #losing?

7. The Man on 19 June, 2012 at 11:36 am said:

The tats are differ. so I don’t think its his. Either way that is a nice piece.

8. The Man on 19 June, 2012 at 12:34 pm said:

BBB :
    Toward the end of the clip, there is a glimpse of his peen.

Yea, it’s a nice size. Looks like it’s maybe 8 or 8.5 inches.

9. COCO on 1 July, 2012 at 5:45 pm said:

He got a fat dick

10. Pingback: I want me a Lil Scrappy! | Realyfe 101

11. Shonda on 10 July, 2012 at 7:46 pm said:

I hope it’s not it would be a shame for something like that to belong to a lil asshole like him.

12. lickerious on 31 July, 2012 at 1:21 am said:

is that really yours or a attachment no wonder drag quren jos want to keep you get hrr own dick dumb bitch stay with wife

13. Dam I like that a pretty fat ass long dick lick and suck for days !

14. KidCrazy on 7 August, 2012 at 7:31 pm said:

Thats him!

15. Trust me yall….Lil Scrappy got a little dick. Don’t waste your dreams or fantasies on him.

16. no every 1 he aint packing like dat. those tatts are way to different…or he could hve sum work done and also a pump up job on dat LOG!!! lil scrappy is such a mommas boy he needs to get off her titty that milk should be dried up by now!!

17. wetwett on 17 August, 2012 at 1:48 pm said:

Look at the head on it.Its smooth no wonder they wildin over stevie. I will suck and f@c% it too.

18. NutNYoFace on 29 August, 2012 at 7:39 pm said:

Wow its a REAL GOOD SIZE but not worth my LIFE he sleeping wit Strippers Raw!! He jus Looks Creepy!! But that Picture of Scrappy Dude looking n da Back Looking at His Booty!! Lol!

19. I sleep with him and this not his Dick

20. His Shit was good but not dis big he is normal

21. freaknastee on 3 September, 2012 at 4:20 pm said:

wood love 2 have 2 service dat on da daily! l no dat shit got to taste good!!!!!

22. mimi said on kandi koated nights that it was it when kandi asked her and if yall dont belive me then go to kandi koatednight.com

23. Omg stevie j got dat lank……..

24. Juniah on 23 April, 2014 at 11:39 pm said:

Mines still bigger then his

25. Joyce D. on 17 May, 2014 at 1:33 pm said:

The tattoos match an if this is not his big dick he is holding some one else’s big dick. Would he do dat?

Play nice, stay on topic, and for the love of god: NO SPAM!

Post Navigation