….okay so i owe lil mama an apology.
when i first heard they hired her to play left eye,
i was confused and i voiced my opinion.
i could not see it in my mind because all i saw was “lip gloss” and “jumpin on stage with jay z and alicia keys”.
i just have to say…
SHE BODIED LEFT EYE!!!
…but the movie was reallllllllllllllllly good.
i thought they all did an amazing job telling the story as these 3 women.
3 women that we all knew their story,
but we got more in-depth details of what happened.
of course i have some thoughts:
- i didn’t know chilli had an abortion.
- the dude who played dallas austin needs to play breezy wolf in his vh1 movie.
- you mean to tell me pebbles bought these three females some dusty ass rav 4s????
- it was good to see cole in a serious role.
wow that rhymed.
- pebbles was a damn crook.
i’m glad they bombed her mentions and ran her off twitter.
how you gonna pay them 25 dollars a week tho?
then dock pay for little shit?
“wait are you wearing bangs?”
a days pay.”
“are you wearing pink nail polish?
two weeks pay.”
“wait… hold on… holllllle up….
did you just inhale and then exhale?
suspended until further notice…
…with your pay docked.”
- when left eye chocked up that hoe and slapped the shit out of andre:
… then when she slapped the other dude?
she is my spirit negro.
- diddy had a nice two second role in clive davis office.
i’m sure he had more to say in real life.
- did anyone notice the ciroc bottles at the bar?
diddy was probably a sponsor and obviously doesn’t remember ciroc was not in the 90s.
- left eye started to change once the group got huge.
like how you go from wanting to be a big deal to then being mowgli from the jungle book?
- i do miss left eye tho.
i would watch the movie again.
hell i would own it.
i really enjoyed it plus they had great music.
i just watched it,
but i played the “crazysexycool” album as i got dressed for my interview.
i wanted to be ready to watch it when i came home.
did anyone else watch the movie?