Denzel Washington Is Aging and We May Have To Accept It

tumblr_mxejoe9jl31shy1kno1_500remember “training day” denzel?
well that was then and the following is happening.

seasoned daddy wolf,
denzel washington,
is aging.
i mean he is 60 now so its part of the process.
does he have to look every inch of it in this new picture?
this is denzel from the “floyd vs manny” fight last night…

CEDfD8vW0AEdlT-.

tumblr_naqm4c56Or1qjqxmoo1_500eek!
i’m confused.
he just had a spread in 2012 gq where he was aging gracefully:

…but clearly 2015 has been his “ain’t no fucks” year.
golly!
maybe this “look” is for a movie?
he is currently filming “the magnificent seven” and the plot goes:

Seven gun men in the old west gradually come together to help a poor village against savage thieves.

…so maybe this “look” is for that?
i’m keeping my fingers crossed.

pictures credited: gq magazine

1. Dignified said:

I’m going to go with: bad picture!
    He looks good in the GQ spread!
    I must have been too young to really take in his influence. I respect him. He’s got a debonair vibe to him. Though I heard he was a little messy in his marriage at one point, I guess it all worked out for the best.
    He looks fine as hell in those gifs! Damn! Is that from the movie you mentioned above? “Training Day” ? My my my! I believe i have not seen that one! I guess I’ll have to check it out!

May 3, 2015

Yea, maybe it is for the movie lol. I don’t know. That ain’t a good pic tho.

May 3, 2015

^his teeth look like they about to fall out.

May 3, 2015
  3. Tyson said:

I honestly think it was just a bad picture. When people don’t get a haircut for a certain time, it makes them look old. lol. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. lol

May 3, 2015
  4. Mac said:

Smh. It’s that “daddy” moustache. He’s old though. We gotta face that. The gays never want to give up that youthful splendor. Denzel threw on his track top with some pleated dress slacks, some white sensible new balances and hit the strip! Shit. Madonna out here trying NOT to be her age.

May 3, 2015
  5. Eric said:

I think it was a bad picture too. I looked at a picture of Halle Berry earlier and I was like no but there are pics from this year that say she still got it. I didn’t know Denzel is 60 he still looks good.

May 3, 2015
  6. Alan said:

Y’all may all be too young to realize it yet, but speaking as one who will never see 60 again…there is at least ONE thing that I guarantee you is worse than aging — no matter how gay you are.

May 3, 2015
  7. Old Head said:

He’s looking like that because he’s filming a movie where he has to look haggard. Actors often go to great lengths to get into their characters. He just wanted to attend the fight and was secure enough in his greatness not to care what people may have thought. He didn’t bother to dress up, either…wore a jogging suit. He still has it going on.

May 4, 2015
  8. Kelly said:

Well….what you expected? Lol! He’s an elderly man now this is how he looks without the makeup and the hair dye and not to mention lighting voilĂ  lol!

May 4, 2015
  9. mikey kun said:

I’m going to go with bad picture and he’s preping for a role.

May 4, 2015
  10. HE_DID_THAT said:

Denzel lets himself go when he’s a character. Remember “Flight” where he gain weight in more places than one.. DAT ASS in the hospital.

May 4, 2015
  11. Lindo said:

I think it just a bad picture cause it all about the camera’s quality.

May 4, 2015
    • Lindo said:

And angles because in my photography class I learned people aren’t asymmetrical

May 4, 2015
  12. Christian said:

I’m gonna chalk it up to just a bad pic..but truthfully, Denzel never did it for me.
    Love his “I-got-swag” walk though!

May 4, 2015
  13. d112 said:

All I got to say is that when I’m sixty I am not gonna give a flying fuxk what I look like. Leave that shit for the young kids.

All he has to do is get a cut.

May 4, 2015
  14. Maddy Mcmann said:

Its not that he is old. Its the veneers. They are too big. People use to think i was hating. Those “teefes” need to be reduced thats all.

May 8, 2015