what you would call,
A pretty damn fly nerd, if I do say so myself.
But, I am a huge electronics buff, next to Wolf recruiting and Styling on Hoes.
People actually call me when they need help with their electronic stuff.
I’m not full fledged IT, but a Fox can do a little something.
Today, I watched the Apple Keynote that was held in San Francisco.
Absolutely blown away!
Ever since I became a blogger,
I realized just how useful Apple is for my craft.
I recommend Apple products to ANY in a creative field.
They are so much better than PCs.
I use to be Anti-Apple,
but after my PC died, I went Mac and ain’t look the FAWK back!…
So that shit is long, but very informative.
I’ll break down some key points:
There are so many new features I personally like:
- Sending iMessages on your Macbook to other people on their phone
- You can say your response and the computer will type it out in Dictation
- Passbook will allow you to have your boarding passes, coupons, and movie tickets on your phone
- “Do Not Disturb” allows you to only have certain calls ring your phone while you sleep
- Reminders, Notes, and Notification Center will be on your desktop
- When you Macbook is asleep, PowerNap will still download updates and get mail as it sleeps
I was having a nerdgasm watching that Keynote.
Anyone else love Apple as much as I do?
…or, am I the only nerd in the building?