The Gays On Love & Hiphop Give Everyone A Bad Name!!!

…says “no one”.
that’s “low hanging fruit” in it’s natural habitat.

so i thought mona said there was no more fighting on her shows.
…or,
was i thinking about what shaunie said about basketball wives?

either way,
these shows need some kind of “paw-to-jaw” to keep ratings high.
well ^that picture above was misster ray bloody at the “lhhh” reunion.
this was what went down apparently…

i don’t know the background with these two,
but the one with the dreads goes from “1 to 1,000” real quick.
“lhhny” premieres in two weeks tho.
they have their own set of gays making their debut.
k michelle’s ex stylist,
jonathan,
and his wolf,
trent crews

let’s hope they can bring some class to the “new yawk” portion.
i might be asking for too much.

lowkey: lil mo and her husband are joining new yawk too.
we have talked about him ( x before ).

1. Brandon T. said:

Honestly, I like Zell and Misster Ray looks like a fat gay version of The-Dream. Zell is a good kiki and also he seems like the type of dude that would fuck with you and tell you he loves you while stalking you after you break his heart. LOL I’m playing, but I like Zell cuz he’s real and funny. He reminds me of that dude that was chasing Gangstalicious in the Boondocks and gave him a wet, sloppy kiss and try to kill him. LMAO.

October 17, 2017
    • Lindo said:

“The fat version of The Dream” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You know you’re wrong for that LMAO

October 17, 2017
      • Brandon T. said:

I just did a side by side comparison and I was right! He does! LOL The-Dream and Misster Ray are both kin!

October 18, 2017
    • SlayingDumbBiatches said:

Is there a skinny version of The Dream?

October 18, 2017

^what you see is what you get with them.
      it’s all good “until…”
      that seems to be the main thing with reality tv.

“we were friends,
      until…”

October 18, 2017
    • Zell is not real the fool turned on so many of friends and talk do on them just because they’re friends with Mr. Ray I mean he said on the show that not real

October 18, 2017
  2. R J said:

Tbh i zell & ray were hilarious and fit the group better than miles & milan.

October 17, 2017
    • Charles said:

I think it’s because they really interacted with the rest of the cast. Miles and Milan filmed only with each other for the whole season it seemed like plus their storyline wasn’t funny to watch.

October 18, 2017
  3. 96 King said:

Well they are better than Milan & Miles. But yes they’re embarrassing.

October 18, 2017
  4. Dev said:

Zell appears to be one of those ppl you love through the tv only because you don’t know him in person. He’s funny/blunt, but seems extremely childish.

October 18, 2017
  5. JAY said:

Raccoon looking dude knows who to fuck with.

He’d never step to a real man like that. I hear he’s been hopping from couch to couch forever…

October 18, 2017

I have not seen one gay man on the show that has any type of morals and decency. No, other gay men do not represent me, but I would love for us to be seen in a more positive light, However, in the back of my mind, I know there are many gay men that are messy, so there is that. They always love showing the negative side, which always reinforces the stereotypes that are out there.

October 19, 2017