well empire tried to give us “la complex” tonight.
they introduced a new lust interest for jamal.
his name is “d-major” and he is also dl.
he blew jamal’s back out,
was acting funny in public,
realized he liked the flavor of jamal’s walls,
and now jamal will be his lowkey side piece.
that sounds like a excerpt from my memoirs.
well here are some of my thoughts…
- is luscious mama really supposed to look like an older kelly rowland?
- so they just introduce her character and bypass luscious lies?
he told them his mama was dead and even had a fake tombstone.
they call him out on everything,
…and he was damn near terrified when she popped up,
but he let her stay with him.
- what was the point of tiana and hakeem?
his dick suddenly got hard for her…
- they didn’t even build up the “dl” love triangle properly.
they just start fuckin’ after he kicked all them out the studio?
no one found that weird?
they should have introduced the dl wolf couple episodes up.
- i thought dora was back?
- the straights on my twitter tl damn near had a fit.
i called out dwayne mckell for his obvious homophobic rant.
he got in his feelings and then this happened:
…okay um then bye now.
- it took damn near a month and a half for rhonda to remember she was pushed?
she wasn’t even in a coma.
- they should make the “pusher” be someone else.
boo boo kitty is way too easy of a reveal.
- what is the point of cookie’s sisters plot again?
i lost interest.
- i loved the final song the lyon’s clan sung at the end.
- when did luscious mama find time to bake all those cakes?
you tellin’ me she damn near baked 20 cakes undetected?
i thought she was on “high alert watch”?
- was that not a “eat the cake annie mae” moment or what?
all in all,
for this season to be ending in two weeks is really disappointing.
i felt these episodes where rushed,
random characters were added for no reason,
and the story line is all over the place.
let’s hope they fire all the writers and start fresh next year.
i have faith they can fix this.