well the grammys was tonight.
i said i wasn’t gonna watch,
but i lied.
i have a few thoughts…
– not alot of black folks tonight.
i guess they all stayed home or attending nyfw.
– some stylists stayed home too.
– adele started off a little rough with “hello”.
did they really expect her to do the superbowl half time show?
i may not agree with everything she does,
but you cannot deny her passion for her art.
that inspires me.
her performances come off real “haunting” lately.
she putting spells on us and shit.
the visuals are beautiful tho.
– katy perry’s performance was forgettable.
i just added this because i forgot she performed.
to have such a political song,
needs a powerful performance.
her team might be too “sugary pop” for that.
– i think i’d give bruno mars my foxtail.
who is his sexy thick background singer/dancer?
i need names.
– adele fucked up that george michael tribute and did it again.
i hope mariah was watching.
– lady gaga will be a hamster by next week.
she isn’t making me want to listen to “joanne” either.
– after that prince tribute,
bruno mars can get my foxtail.
– i’d hang with rihanna sooooooo heavy.
– chance the rapper is everything.
his performances make me so happy.
i never noticed how big his head is tho.
bey and jay are smitten with him.
– i thought the hive only liked to drag rihanna.
good to know adele can get it too.
maybe even taylor?
– beyonce should have won “album of the year”.
her crying made me sad for her.
i think there was a deeper reason than adele stanning.
– “25” was one of the albums that got me through 2016.
i have a soft spot for it.
“lemonade” and “anti” helped in different ways as well.
– rihanna should have at least won “song of the year”.
they played her tonight too.
– i almost believe they like to use “us” to make the grammys lit,
but then they don’t like to award us for our talents.
maybe frank ocean had a point?
– i hope this squashes this imaginary “beef”:
Let This Video Be The End Of Beyoncé vs Rihanna. 🐝❤️⚓️ pic.twitter.com/PqIOoWywjF
— Dougiie (@SoCROWNN) February 13, 2017
it was a good show.
it was entertaining.