i just finished watching the empire second season finale and…
…how wack was that?
i don’t even know what happened.
it was that fast and forgettable.
a whole season of filler and to end like that?
- andre’s ass was the star of the show tonight: i think that’s all i was watching this season for.
- how anti climatic was rhonda storming in and punching boo boo kitty?
…then the music when she bolted in.
- so they didn’t tie up any loose ends?
like hakeem getting kidnapped?
the cuban jackal who was messing with cookie?
how is the dl wolf suddenly working with jamal again?
- jamal said he won’t sing until the family stops fighting.
- boo boo kitty is smart for her little master plan,
but her character is so ruined that i could have cared less.
it was a brilliant twist but for a ruined character.
i think we all were like “eh”.
i wish she would have jumped too.
- that whole “hakeem” wedding was trash.
he didn’t even chase her as she stormed out.
i heard more aggressive “please don’t go” in a disney movie.
- what was the point of this finale again?
that was crossing my mind as i was 44 minutes in.
- i’m soooooooo mad they “walking dead” us with that ending.
did rhonda die?
or boo boo kitty?
how did andre even know to go up there to find them?
how did rhonda since she wasn’t at the wedding?
the “rhonda” character has been written into a dead end.
if she ends up dying,
it’s kinda like:“oh…
hell boo boo kitty had no where else to go either.
i guess they breathed new life into her.
all in all,
this second season was terrible.
it was all fluff until the last 2 episodes.
they need to fire every writer and try to start fresh.
this show has lost a lot of momentum since the first season.
it is becoming a shell of it’s former self.
it went from serious dramatics to a bad wayan’s bros spoof.
that being said,
i’ll may keep season 3 on my fall tv agenda.
well the actors acted their asses off with what was given.
i’ll applaud them for trying to turn shit to sugar each weel.