another birthday; a new fox.
this last year was pretty intense,
but it ended pretty solid.
besides that food poisoning stint earlier this week.
i was sitting here,
listening to some jazz,
while thinking about everything i’ve learned,
either good or bad.
this is a list…
– when something ends in my life,
it ended for a reason.
stop asking questions or getting depressed over it
– i’ve seen karma hit those who did me wrong faster than usual
– my psychic abilities have been stronger than usual too.
i’m really connected to The Universe on some higher level shit
– i need a new macbook.
my mac is getting slower than usual.
i can’t afford a new one right now
– i can’t do anything,
if i don’t love myself first.
insecurities be really fuckin me up out here
– i have really amazing friends in my life.
i can count them on more than one hand
– the best response to a shady muthafucka is a kind one.
my energy doesn’t align with mess
– being a perfectionist and trying to be in control has to end in my life
– some white people are really triflin’ in the workplace.
this is not to say black folks aren’t a mess,
but white folks in corporate play another set of games if they don’t like you.
i’m tired of working with them
– i’m not good in groups.
i’ll forever be “the outcast”.
i’m okay with that.
– i discovered oat milk and i LOVE it
vanilla flavor tho
– i kinda took it hard when trey songz had a baby.
in my mind,
he would be childless for a longer time.
in my mind,
he would fuck me into another dimension.
– i’ve wanted love more than ever this year.
i don’t think anyone would actually love me.
i’m not like the typical “gay” who gets into a relationship quick
– i do want to get fucked and GOOD tho.
i’ve been more horny than i’ve ever been this year too
– i think i met a “work wolf 2”,
but i’m not going down that path unless i’m totally sure.
i barely got over the original “work wolf 1”
– i still don’t believe i’m attractive.
as much as folks tell me,
i feel ugly and my flaws stick out more.
that may never change
– success is right around the corner for me.
i feel i’d be more successful than being in a relationship
– it’s funny the celebs i’ve recently met,
and they don’t realize they’ve been talking to the owner of this platform.
most of them i’ve written about.
i wonder if they’d like me if they knew it was me tho?
– i found a facial regiment that works for me.
i went back to the basics.
hoping around from product to product tore my skin up.
im gonna stick with what works and incorporate little changes here and there
…and that’s it.
i’m sure there’s more,
but those are the ones that came to me first.
i don’t know what this new year will bring,
but i’m excited for new adventures and a brand new era.
Happy birthday to all the other Cancer folks
let this be our year to get out of these shells!