I Haven’t Been Sucked Yet. Is That Bad?

truebloodi have a confession.
i never watched an episode of true blood.
i know.
i know.
tomatoes and pitch forks down please.
everyone else seems to be getting sucked by this show and loving it.
i wanted to ask the foxhole:

Is it a good show and worth the hype?

ya’ll know i love good tv.
i’m thinking of checking it out.

1. frostyandfoxy said:

These season was HORRIBLE (mostly because the creator of the show stopped writing for it).
    But season 1-5 was really, really good. It’s addictive.
    I highly recommend it.
    Definitely worth it’s hype.

• ^for some odd reason,
      i never got into it.
      i was hearing people talk about fairies and shit and was like “wtf?”
      lol

• frostyandfoxy said:

lol
        if supernatural stuff doesn’t interest you then you might not like it.

2. Lindo said:

I watched it for the nudity and some of the actions, but other then that I don’t care much of it. But now that I lost my interest with snow wolves I just don’t watch it at all.

3. Flyfoxx said:

Yea Jamari it’s worth all the hype. Another show that’s ended but you should still watch is SPARTACUS!!!!! Wolves galore. Hot muscled men with full nudity, blood, guts and Xena.

August 20, 2013
    • ^caps and exclamation points ff.
      i will def add that show to my to-do list lol

• JajR said:

Yes Spartacus is great!!! Fighting, Ancient Rome reading, vulgarity to the max, Xena, sex, and gay sex too!

August 21, 2013
  4. Malcolm said:

the first few seasons were awesome because of the head writer, Alan Ball, the creator behind the six feet below series, but i’ve heard this season was horrible.

5. immanuel said:

Every gay man I know watches the show but I never have. The premise was just too out there for me. Plus I got hooked on the Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Carnival and Sex in the City and just could not do another sbow. But I’m just starting to watch The Wire in DVD and hope to get to True Blood soon…probably this winter.
    Immanuel at dlcinfessionssequel

• immanuel said:

Love it and got to meet the actor who played Nate Fisher during a trip to LA. I made him take a pic with me.

6. JR said:

True Blood is the IT!

7. omg007 said:

Yes it is worth the hype. Much like most of TV and movies they take existing books series and put them on screen. On my opinion the sookie stack house books are better but I’m a nerd we read the books first then critique the tv versions lol. I’ve had numerous wet dreams of Jason, Eric, and Aliceed

8. Tyson said:

I watch the series, but I didn’t watch this season.