I love getting high.
I realized a long time ago weed, coffee, and cocaine were only temporary highs.
Okay, I never did coke but you get my point.
I love getting high in inspiration.
If you channel it properly, it can take you to the highest heights imaginable.
I was talking to Smart Fox last night and we had the most amazing session ever.
A inspirational blunt to the face for both of us.
We were talking about many things but we got into the youth and this whole lifestyle.
Quiet frank, our cubs are lost.
Doing the stupidest things because their stupid ass friends thought it was fun.
Many of them are not realizing they still have a long road to travel.
Some never even make it to the car.
I am all for doing things in the moment,
but I am past “stupid mistakes” that I can’t be rescued from.
As we talked, I asked the question:
WHAT WOULD YOU TELL THE CUBS?
We both came up with a quick couple things that we have BOTH learned throughout the years.
Things that we learned when shit has gone wrong and we had no one to turn too.
I believe we all need to learn on our own so we can teach from our mistakes.
But, I was always one for a cheat sheet.
Inhale this slowly,
take it in for a minute,
- There is a power between your legs, in your throat, and in between your cheeks. Not everyone needs to experience that power.
- Pick your circle wisely.
- Never burn bridges. Learn to smile and say “goodbye”.
- How you start off the relationship is how it is expected to go (With Wolves, you can’t go backwards).
- RED FLAGS. You see them, but choose to ignore.
- Don’t be afraid to call anyone on their bullshit.
- Just because he looks good doesn’t mean he is good.
- Broke, hood, and crazy always have the best sex.
- Female rappers and singers are NOT your role models.
- How anyone treats their friends and strangers is how they will treat you.
- You will never make him leave his enter name/job/family member/money here for you.
- If he tells you he has decided to turn straight, wipe his entire memory from your life.
- Have some damn standards.
- People will hurt you.
You feeling something?
That tingling feeling in your body?
The stillness in your mind?
The smile coming across your face?
Your whole world is now coming together and your judgement should stop being so clouded.
- Don’t Start The Fire If You Can’t Take Your Hose And… (insidejamarifox.com)
- The Story of The Vixen That A Fox Can Relate Too (insidejamarifox.com)
- So, I Have Seduced Yet Another Straight Wolf Again… (insidejamarifox.com)
- Once I Put This THANG On Ya (That Real Good THANG…) (insidejamarifox.com)