so i watched the grammys tonight.
it was in my city at msg.
i figured it would be poppin but…
maybe it would have been better if i was there,
but i could have caught this on repeat at work.
i had a few thoughts:
– kendrick is magical.
– lady gaga = yawn
– rih looked like a giant next to him on stage
– how did alessia win “best new artist” over sza?
i demand a re-vote
– am i the only one who thinks bryson tiller is cute?
– i digged the “wild thoughts” performance.
but she always has fun on stage.
– p!nk was like “i ain’t dressing to perform for ya’ll”.
she done did circus soliel so she is “tied”.
– i actually enjoyed cardi with bruno.
– b looked like she was over blue tonight.
– b dressed like a 1st lady
– THAT WAS AN ENTIRE FAKE “D” TRAIN!!!
that skit was accurate tho
– victor “snack” cruz.
– didn’t like the way kesha sung “praying”,
but i get the emotion behind it
– they just gonna disrespect “cntrl” like this?
– miley “who”?
– i loved sza’s performance
– that song taylor swift wrote for that country group>>>
– logic looks like his name should be stanley robitowitz
– i guess jay will ignore his grammy invite next year?
– i HOPE to see jay and b at the bet/soul train awards.
places that actually supports their music/artistry.
i didn’t forget her.
– bruno mars gave the most “culture vulture” speech ever:
“i use to listen to ya’ll music back in the day and plot twist…
I’M WINNING AWARDS FOR IT!”
aside from that:
i was shocked at all these ballads tonight.
a good sleep aid?
i keep wondering…
Are these award shows losing their luster?
maybe it’s better when you’re actually there.
lowkey: i bet the after parties are gonna be lit tonight.
any f-bi out there,
go rogue and get me some good scoop.