so as you know,
last night started off with two much anticipated season openers.
“the haves and the have nots” and “being mary jane”.
my television viewing is over booked.
i promised i would give my thoughts so here we goooo….
- could amanda walk her ass in the house fast enough?
how much reassurance does one need?
- i love how katheryn calls candace “9”.
i “note to self” that for my contact list for future wolves.
- the arguments between jim and katheryn are pretty funny.
she still wants that “D” tho.
- i was hoping hannah’s wig made an appearance.
- hannah looks like she should be an extra in “12 years a slave”.
aaawww c’mon you know you was thinking so too.
- JEFFERY GOT FINE!
i never noticed how serious his body is.
i may put his queeny moments to the side.
- veronica needs a new wig.
- “DADDY” DAVID IS WHAT IMA CALL HIM.
- so candace’s spirit animal is her transvestite cousin?
- i hope jeffery doesn’t start wearing booty shorts and voguing.
candace looks likes she is waiting to turn him out.
although how cool would “a male candace” be?
- didn’t see that twist involving wyatt killin that crack head’s kid too.
i was lowkey waiting on the father to say:
“NO YOU CAN’T HAVE NO SODA HOE!”
sadly it didn’t happen.
- if that reverend started to pray,
i probably would have rolled my eyes.
at least they didn’t sing a negro spiritual in the waiting room.
you know how tyler do.
- NO BENNY????
*slight temper tantrum*
all in all,
it lagged at times.
i felt sort of underwhelmed,
like some scenes were entirely too long,
but i know it is just the first episode.
it seems the action picks up next episode.
i’ll be there!x watch it here
- how amazing was that bob dylan quote?
i had to put it in my evernote for a future entry.
- who was that random chick who tried to kill herself?
- that wolf that was back at mary jane’s spot looks like a drug free joe budden.
- “gay is the new black.
no one cares.”
for white and exxxotical men,
- the gay friend is kinda fine.
he was finer in blue hill avenue with facial hair and a gun.
- ima need her to have a proper escape procedure.
fumbling with your seat belt mj?
- omari hardwick is what god make from his most expensive clay.
i had to do a silent prayer to god for making a wolf that fine.
- her mama is annoying.
- doesn’t kara looks like a mature evelyn lozada?
- the wife showing up at the office>>>>
- “does he make you cum?”
“does he go down on you?”
go BET go!
- that whole “exploit the family for ratings”?
- loved when she slammed the phone down and voice control didn’t recognize.
- loved how she asked joe budden’s doppleganger those questions.
i peronally thought he was getting head in the car.
my mind, i know…
- THAT SEX SCENE IN THE GYM BATHROOM>>>>>>>
- THE BACKGROUND MUSIC ALL THROUGHOUT THE SHOW>>>>>
- i must be a hoe because omari have to smash me regularly.
married or not.
god is still working on me.
i am pretty much sold on this show.
i had to seperate the ratchetness that is gabby u and mary jane tho.
caught myself side eying a few comments mary jane made.
i feel that i can relate to being mary jane.
male or female,
that is the life of a professional.
your family are idiots,
and your career is trying at times.
i like what it’s bringing to the table.
it’s a good time for black american actresses on tv!
lowkey: pretty little liars started off okay.
love that ali is alive and ezra is a creep.
i also watched the first episode of sleepy hollow.
i can dig it.
the acting in single ladies is so bad,
i can’t even see myself watching anything past that season premiere.
i may only tune in for the fine half naked wolves,
but EVERYONE needs to find an acting coach on that show.