everyone always think males,
of all sexuality,
are the ones who kiss and tell.
You might be shocked to realize how many vixens will spill the beans.
many vixens tell me all about dudes they got smashed by.
i’ve been told how the stroke was and how big the pipe is.
luckily for them,
the dick and stroke reports stopped with me.
Many vixens will out a male in a heartbeat too.
they will quietly observe until a pot of tea is poured and there ya go.
“i knew he was gay because…”
went on whitney cummings podcast to softly outed an ex boyfriend.
this is what she had to say @1:25…
- most dudes she messed with couldn’t stay out of her cooch, but he would always fake it
- oral sex was trash, but he said he didn’t have a lot of experience in it
- every time they had sex, it had to be dark and he’d spoon her from behind (he didn’t have to see her face or see it was a girl)
- she got evidence he might be gay, but then she put all the pieces together
- whitney said she has dated guys that were gay (didn’t know they were gay, some knew, one she dated repressed and dissociated it)
- whitney said one guy she knew was gay adamantly wouldn’t fuck her while she was on her period
- he shamed whitney into believe she was gross for wanting to having sex on her period; she realized he wasn’t into women
sidebar: Has any of the foxholers ever noticed some vixens always attract dl males?
Why is that?
What is it about them that dl males are attracted to?
I know a few vixens who never saw their love interests are usually into me…
folks think it’s:
he came with a few rumors.
a lot of dl/gay/bi males think “ima fuck her good so she thinks i’m straight“.
anyone can fuck anyone.
anyone can fuck the thought of them being gay out of someone.
anyone can have kids with someone to prove they aren’t gay with someone.
i was taught recently about looking at patterns when it comes to certain things/people.
when a sus male dates a vixen,
there is always these patterns he always does that lets her know he isn’t into her.
body language is the biggest giveaway.
sometimes she is too clueless to realize,
thinks he is pulling away,
or she doesn’t want to believe her man is really into other males.
when she starts putting 2 x 2 together,
that’s when she starts realize he might not be into her.
so a lot of these males think they’ll fool everyone by getting with a vixen.
You aren’t fooling her.
…and once she puts the pieces to your puzzle together,
she might out you.
it’s not always the other male who ends up doing the outing.
one of my amazing friends,
had final thoughts in regards to this subject:
lowkey: this is why i tell males stop trying to fool the forests you aren’t gay or bi.
they ALWAYS make it obvious that they are.
some of these dudes fall so under the radar that no one cares.
its when they start being extra is when folks start to notice something is up.