YOUR 62nd THOUGHT: (62)

My first thought; ” that boi scrappy just keeps getting thicker and thicker, and it looks good on him.

#Nice and solid

April 23, 2013
  2. Flyfoxx said:

This wasnt my first thought….but is it me or has nothing change between Mimi, Stevie, Joseline since episode 1 of the first season. Mimi still thinks she’s the main chick but it really is Joseline.

Also I wished they had got ride of Rasheeda & Kirk I feel they add nothing to the show.

April 23, 2013
  3. over it said:

Personally I was bored with it. Everybody looks more ratchet than they did in the first season. The footage makes Atlanta look very poor. None of them are really interesting. It was a VERY slow start to a second season.

April 23, 2013
  4. shyguy said:

Mimi just wants her family. But I feel like if joushua keep fucking with her she gonna smash her ass.Other than that same ole same ole

April 23, 2013
      • my thoughts:

mimi is so pathetic. washing his dishes? well of course she is the maid.

stevie j must have that bomb. i would try some but I fear id be acting like I got no good common sense anymore. I bet his dick has the mark of the beast on the tip.

joseline is so damn ignorant and I love it.

i don’t know what mama dee is. first she is a drug lord colombian pimp stress and now she is ellen. she wants shay all to herself. why is she frontin?

who the hell is traci?

k michelle is certified crazy in my eyes, but i would watch her and that other chick go at it. that scene had a ton of sexual tension.

i wonder if benzino ever dressed up as frankenstien for halloween? dead ringer.

kirk and rasheeda? exit stage left.

im sure this season will be interesting. for some reason, new york can’t compete with this.

April 23, 2013
  5. Frosty&Foxy said:

“Who cares about Mimi” was my first thought. K. Michelle and Joseline are the only reason I watch L&HH.

April 23, 2013
  6. tajan said:

Lawd why must I love K.Michelle ratchet ass. Why is Mama Dee drinking Pink Champale in a glass with a straw. She is so classy…..

April 23, 2013
  7. sc8709 said:

Mimi is stupid. That is all

April 23, 2013