YOUR 61st THOUGHT: (61)

My first thought; “OMFG. It is going down in the A”

It’s going to be a lot to talk about this spring and summer.

• ^after that ny season,
      people are excited about the return.
      my first thought?…

ok

2. Keyon said:

My first thought went along with the first GIF above LOL

3. over it said:

I’m already OVER IT!
    Bucky and those sideburns…
    All the ratchet fighting…
    Rasheeda and her lame ass getting prego
    Keyshia Cole….I mean K Michelle and her anger
    Joseline and her/his/her man-face
    The new girl and her ugly ass
    OVER IT (dot) COM

April 2, 2013
    • ^that is what good reality TV is made of!
      compared to how bad that last season of l&hh made my city,
      im ready to be turnt up for atlanta again.

• The Man said:

I didn’t even watch NY. It sucked like shit. Boring af. I want fights and drama.

April 2, 2013
      • ^this maybe wrong as hell,
        but watching them makes me feel so good about my life.
        i let my inner ratchet out during this kind of shit.

4. PerfectingMeB said:

I am not a fan of Love and Hip Hop ATL. That is all. I hope you all enjoy it.

April 2, 2013
  5. i know that k michelle and mimi had an altercation.
    that scene where she hits her with the flowers,
    that is backstage at bb kings,
    a popular spot they either turn into a club or have live performances in time square.
    i heard it went DOWN with those two.
    i knew about that even before i saw this trailer.

• Frosty&Foxy said:

Maybe Gucci Mane was right about what he said about Kirk because..

and I cannot wait to see K. Michelle go at everybody. I thought she through whatever she was drinking at Rasheeda, but lawd that was CANDLE WAX. and I’m excited for whatever Joseline is getting into. The show wouldn’t be half as entertaining without her.

• Frosty&Foxy said:

^he made a diss track about him and Rasheeda and said that Kirk is on the DL and used to get passed around in the gay community.

April 3, 2013
      • The Man said:

I would let Kirk get it. The man is gorgeous, and that body is something serious.

April 3, 2013
  6. Tee Money said:

My only thought is WHAT THE FUCK IS AL ALFIT? She’s our Snooki.

• The Man said:

slang for “outfit” LOL. Don’t feel bad, I didn’t get it until after I watched the video.

• tee money said:

Why are they shortening a two syllable word with another two syllable word?

April 3, 2013
      • The Man said:

I don’t know Tee lol. People say the strangest shit in 2013.

April 3, 2013