YOUR 56th THOUGHT: (56)

1. Luckey Starr said:

any questions…..

It doesn’t matter because the stans are going to hype it up and the haters are going to find something to nip pick about.

She brought the halftime show back to life! Thanks B’!

• Foxi O'Neil said:

^i thought about my luckey while I was watching it!

• Luckey Starr said:

I was going ape shit when Destiny’s Child came out..I was screaming….If Letoya and Latavia would have came out….

• The Man said:

Luckey, now you know they were not about to do that shit. Letoya and Latavia are still mad at Beyonce and the rest of the Knowles family from all that shit that took place in the late 90’s.

• Luckey Starr said:

Actually they are not. They never truly mad at Beyonce and Kelly, just Matthew since they all fired him, they kissed and made up. Letoya and Latavia have said this many times and they have even taken pics with Michelle and Kelly. No lost love there..

February 4, 2013
      • Foxi O'Neil said:

^personally,
        if b would have brought them out,
        that would have been an epic show and an official comeback.

February 4, 2013
  2. over it said:

The game and the halftime show were both phenomenal! But the national anthem…(looks away)….(runs away)…(finds somewhere to hide)

• omg007 said:

Playin the piano

• NepTUNEd said:

I respectfully disagree. Alicia was great and the piano was a nice touch. She will always be a true talent.

February 4, 2013
  3. Halftime production was.dope, perfornance not so.much. Kelly was on fire.

February 3, 2013

My first thought; She killed it.

I wanted to see Jay come out but Destiny’s child was cool tho. It’s been a long time since I seen them perform together.

S/N: I’m trying to console some 49ers players tonight. All 53 of them are vulnerable as hell. Come here Vernon. Yea, I’ll take good care of him lol. That’s my boo.

5. Keyon said:

Kelly Rowland…. Damn she got THICK!!!! #IdCuff

6. Random said:

She did that. And I’m not even a stan.

Wanted new material, but she came and conquered.

7. omg007 said:

Beyonce did a awesome show but Kelly stole the show!!! My god she been eating her weaties and cronbread.

And being a Saints fan I have this to say Y’all fuck my team season we fuck your Super Bowl because bottom line Tom benson said fuck you pay me. And then he 2nd line out that bitch with a umbrella I’m his hand WHO DAT!!!!

8. omg007 said:

Also the commercials were not that good this year some good but to many CBS show adds. My top 2 the old people Taco Bell commerci and that black fish singing black street

9. Tyson said:

Beyoncè rocked the dome! She showed up and showed out. It’s performances like that that shows why she has the credentials she does in the music industry. Destiny’s Child did great as well. Her performance was dope. Point. Blank. Period!

February 4, 2013
  10. tajan said:

All I remember was Kelly Rowland. Damn, she was looking good as hell. Saying a prayer for Michelle, seem like somebody turned down her mic, couldnt hear her.

February 4, 2013
  11. Ronnie said:

Her performance was the usual. I wasnt really feeling this Superbowl.

February 4, 2013
  12. frostyandfoxy said:

“DAMN Kelly is equally as thick as Beyonce.”
    and the way Kelly popped up out of the floor gave me all kinds of thrill

February 4, 2013