… and definitely NOT Madea.

Well, Zane Sex Chronicles is for YOU.
I watched the whole season on DVD, as I have nothing to do right now.
The acting is damn near terrible and the sex scenes are soft core at best,
but I enjoyed seeing Christian’s (and some others) bodies (as that is all I really want form him).

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE

Honorable mention to:

Amin Joseph.
Step to the front.

NOW.

He plays the rapper Taariq.
He smashed ol girl backstage at the comedy club.
I loved his character.
And he is a Harlem Wolf….
I would have made sure to cuff that.

Does this show even still come on?

18 Thoughts on “Who Wants To See Christian Keyes In His First Sex Scene….

1. The Man on 27 April, 2012 at 10:12 pm said:

Christian Keyes is sexy as hell, and he’s looking better the more he ages. When I seen him on lets stay together, I was like DAMN he’s still bad. By the way, I’ve always loved that cross on his chest.

2. This show was cancelled. Sadly.

3. Random on 28 April, 2012 at 12:21 am said:

There’s a new show you need to get into. It’s called the LA Complex. Comes on the CW. They have an actor on there playing a downlow rapper in love with his producer. Shit is good and he’s sexy as hell.

4. omg007 on 28 April, 2012 at 2:51 am said:

Yea the Zane show was canceled. I saw the 2 with booda and knew he was down with the foxhole.

5. Random on 28 April, 2012 at 9:29 am said:

#whoisjamarifox :
    ^intern???
    What season???

The intern is the producer. It’s in its first season.

• ^I’m so confused…
      Did I miss that disc????
      lol

• YngBlkWolf on 28 April, 2012 at 7:31 pm said:

LA Complex is in it’s first season; it’s actually finished in Canada (you used to be able to see them online), and now they’re showing the episodes on the CW in the US. It was the lowest-rated show EVER though, so I doubt it’ll be long for this world…unless the DL stuff stirs up controversy & people watch

6. JAR u can watch Tuesdays at 9pm on CW or just dl the first 6 episodes

7. Davon on 9 May, 2012 at 3:34 am said:

You Putting my shit up or no

8. MiMiLu on 10 August, 2012 at 2:10 am said:

OMG! I heard he has a thick & long “member” he use to be a wh*re but who knows if he has changed. He sleeps with his female followers. He is a good lover.

9. MsRocketLace on 15 August, 2012 at 3:51 pm said:

Can’t deny Chris is sexy! But I’m shocked this MF hasn’t caught a disease yet. He sure gets around and has a strong sex drive, but he wants a christian wife. Hmmm!

Play nice, stay on topic, and for the love of god: NO SPAM!

Post Navigation