Welcome To The Health and Beauty Foxhole Store!

foxholers hit me up all the time and they all say the same.
they bought something that i recommended.
it makes me feel good knowing that.
i try not to steer anyone wrong with my good stuff.
so i was talking to a foxholer about my recent issues with sponsorship.
they recommended that i work with amazon.
i was feeling down so that’s when i’m my most creative.
well…

i created a store!
it has the products i’ve used and suggested worked for me.
the products are cheaper there than in a real store too.
so you get some savings with your purchases.
i’ll update and will always link products through that.
now if only i could sell the meat i write about.

x VISIT THE FOXHOLE HEALTH AND BEAUTY STORE

lowkey: a cologne aisle will be made.
stay tuned!

1. Fashionandsvedka said:

Expansion always in ALL WAYS!

June 26, 2017

^you know what i thought about today…

i have this powerful website with the most amazing readers.
      i’m going on interviews and got the ultimate curve.
      it’s really baffling that i’m not doing this fulltime?
      so when the foxhole suggested amazon,
      i said i’d give it a shot.
      it made me happy putting all the products up.
      this is clearly my calling,
      yet i’m struggling for work.
      smh.

• Fashionandsvedka said:

But Jamari, I been saying this. This is your passion! I and others have been reading your blog consistently for YEARS. It’s a safe haven for those in our type of forest and we can speak open and freely about a number of things. This is a website that has a cult following, its own vernacular, and a writer who actively interacts with his readers. Is your name trademarked? This website copyrighted? This is a special place, no lie. Find a way to make this profitable to you. Patreon? Writing a book? I believe that you can capitalize on the Foxhole and make it a big time Brand. You just need the correct avenue on which to drive on.

June 26, 2017

^and this is why i need a mentor.
        i’m going past “i do this to vent” and more into a “brand” now.
        these jobs are a waste of my time and energy.
        even though i desperately need the money,
        i’ve legit been over the rat race.

2. R J said:

Come through side hustles

^building!
      i’m keeping the faith that i’ll make moves soon.

3. mikey kun said:

I was literally about to recommend this to you after reading your last post. Youtubers do it ALL the time in their description box they have amazon links products their using getting that cash. This will be good while you wait for a sponser or approved ads on your site.

P.S. It’s going to happen just wait I can think of five brands right now that would benefit from sponsering the foxhole .

June 26, 2017

^thank you for thinking of me mikey!
      the universe brought me to it because of that vixen i watched all day saturday.
      i love how you also had the same suggestion as well.
      i really appreciate you!!

it wouldn’t hurt to try it and see how far it takes me!

4. JAY said:

Great idea!

5. Newbeginnings84 said:

I’m routing for you bro!!

6. Tajan said:

Let me go buy some products from the store and use this Amazon Credit that they so nicely granted me.

OAN I have tried to post my replies on several topics on the foxhole and I have been getting a No Bueno. It is like every 5 times I try to post a reply it works, like today, tried using different browser and same thing, not able to post my reply. I wonder have others had this problem.

June 26, 2017

^sometimes if there is high traffic,
      the site slows down a lot.
      it happens when i post comments as well.
      i’m trying to work on that,
      but i haven’t found any luck yet!

7. Jay said:

That’s what Im talking bout! Hurry the fuck up with that cologne aisle, fam!

8. JajR said:

Great idea. I’ll certainly check it out.

9. Dignified said:

Wow this is so cool!. I’m sorry, dumb question here, if I buy something from your store, do you get a portion of the profits? i would love to support you if I could. Or does it help you build recognition or something? Cool idea regardless, I’ll be checking it out!

^aww thanks d!

when you buy something,
      i get a commission from the sale!
      i’m still researching now,
      but i really like how this is set up.

• Dignified said:

Great! When I get some coins, I’ll show you some love, while at the same time showing my skin some love LOL! This is a fantastic idea for you, you advertise products you’ve been freely reviewing for all this time, and now you can potentially make a profit off of it! It seems like the best of both worlds!

Speaking of reviews, it would be cool if perhaps you could do paid reviews, as well, while still being your honest self, ofc. You really should be making a profit of this blog Jamari, you’ve already put in plenty of hard work and effort.

10. Jamari Fox said:

thanks everyone for all the support.
    the bad news i got today was definitely overshadowed by all of these wonderful comments!

11. Pierre said:

Jamari,
    I clicked on the link and was impressed. Then I went to page 2 and screamed. The sex products took me out for some reason.

S/N: You might want to look into CeraVe. Their lotions, moisturizing creams, and facial cleansers are they truth.

June 27, 2017

^i need the foxhole practicing safe sex!
      LOL
      i’ll research them and see whats up.
      right now,
      my skincare regiment is cool.
      trying too many products can hurt your skin in the long run!

June 27, 2017