I WEEPED AT WORK TODAY!!! (BLACK PANTHER)

if i was silently sobbing because of a red carpet pics/videos,
i know ima be a wreck when i go see it.
so i hate everyone who attended the red carpet premiere of “black panther”.
it was in hollywood and i’m in new yawk,
but still.
#petty
i was a little od on my twitter and the foxhole’s ig story,
but folks will deal.
foxhole…

I’M CRYING AGAIN!!!!!
I’M GONNA BE A HOT MESS WATCHING THIS MOVIE!!!
I CAN FEEL IT!!!
i’m reading michael b jordan is getting rave reviews.
some of ya’ll tried to play him and look what he done did.
he went and acted his tail off to critical acclaim.
he’s my lowkey crush
look at this:

ugh!
tremaine might have competition.
the movie is getting great reviews all across the board too!!!
we got 2 weeks foxhole.
hang in there!!!

lowkey: what a time to be alive!
this is going to be what we tell the grandcubs!

1. Chris said:

Michael B Jordan is so sexy to me! I can’t wait to see this movie. I’m so excited

January 30, 2018
  2. Sixtree said:

So happy to see us on the big screen!! Hopefully they’ll be more to come! Really excited to see this film!

January 30, 2018
  3. Jammy said:

Now Jamari me and you see eye to eye often…but that last comment bout Trey Songz…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m just saying…

Low-key in the last vid, peep the woman in background in the screen cap…lmbo

January 30, 2018

^LMAO who am i foolin?
      tremaine is everything…
      id entertain mbj for an evening tho

January 30, 2018
  4. Konjureboi71 said:

I just pray that this inspires/ignites a 3rd (or 4th or 5th) and ALL inclusive Black Renaissance of Art, Culture, Lits, Sciences, Spirituality, and Diversity-Positive Diasporic consiousness and Co-creation.
    Hatarade, Intolerance, Exclusitivity, Supremacy, and just dumb-ass fuqqery …jus..jus…go away with Frump, the Republic*nts, the Foamatthemouthalist churchians, Hoestep bruhs, and the Tiki-torch Twinks in need of BBC. Jus’ Be Gone!
    Thank you!

January 30, 2018
    • Jammy said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

January 30, 2018
  5. caz said:

I live in LA and lemme tell you. Hollywood was lit last night!! All around the city, different groups are sponsoring groups to got see the movie where everyone must be dressed in traditional african dress. Promoters are having Black Panther after-parties. This is really an era thats happening out here.

January 31, 2018
  6. mikey kun said:

Seeing things like this just get the anticipation up and up

January 31, 2018
  7. 96 King said:

January 31, 2018
  8. D112 said:

The guy who directed it is sooooooo fine.

January 31, 2018
  9. Jammy said:

I know this is off topic but has anyone noticed how time is flying? It’s already February right at the doorstep…like 2018…

Janet said Funny How Time Flies When You’re Having Fun.

I’m not a big fan of superhero movies but I hope that this kinda propels the opportunity for lesser known black created fantasy and what not.

I would really like to see something like Harry Potter but with black, Latinos and Asians and even American Iranians as the main cast.

Do you know I would love this so much. To be honest, all these groups are poorly represented in Hollywood.

I’m thinking Netflix time or something. Fingers crossed!

January 31, 2018
  10. Christian said:

CANNOT wait for this film!! Side note..heard Samuel Jackson was a bit perturbed that Nick Fury was not a part of this film, which I can understand.

January 31, 2018