Waka Flocka Is Checking “OTHER” Now

i’m confused.
so so confused…

maybe one of the foxholers can break the following down for me.
so waka flocka claims he is not african american.
nope.
he might be “red foot and black tail indian”.
i kid you not.
check his interview from “sway in the morning”

it starts at @5:15:

folks out here getting their ancestry.com results and losing their minds.

“i ain’t black no mo!
i’m filipino!
my grandmother family on the left side of the tree at elmheart is from asia.
ima start checking pacific islander on forms now.”

if it helps them sleep at night.
well wait tho…
since we are living in a “no gender” society for some,
then we can claim whatever race we want too?

…Right?

1. Brandon Atkins said:

Well historically speaking African slaves were part of Native Americans and according to those so-called black Israelites, Native Americans are black. Now I myself don’t know too much about this, but i do know that my grandmother does have native american ancestry. Now let me find out im native american as well and have a Zulu ancestor. I’ll be that savage though! Mmmhmm LOL

October 12, 2017
  2. Fashionandsvedka said:

I saw the snippet on IG and I was saddened, but I get it. I understand the mindset behind it though. Look at how they portray Africa. Every black person dreams of going to London or Paris, but no one wants to visit Cairo, Lagos, or Accra. They portray us with flies in our mouth and poverty and AIDS stricken with no hope. Who would want to visit that? Who would want to claim that land? Other people come to this country and you can engage with them and they will tell you they are proud of thier culture and nationality and homeland. Black people are not proud of being African. We are everything BUT.

We claim everything but black, citing our different heritage and racial mix as if that makes us special when it is the black constant that makes us shine. If Flaka believes that he is NOT black, he is free to do so. But now that he has excommunicated himself from the family, he shouldn’t be able to make a dime off of black music, culture, and identity. He can’t say nigga He probably doesn’t even know about Blackfoot culture and customs. He is no different than that of a Rachel Dolezal.

October 12, 2017

^”If Flaka believes that he is NOT black, he is free to do so. But now that he has excommunicated himself from the family, he shouldn’t be able to make a dime off of black music, culture, and identity. He can’t say nigga He probably doesn’t even know about Blackfoot culture and customs. He is no different than that of a Rachel Dolezal.”

love this.

October 12, 2017
  3. Jammy said:

I suppose. Whatever ‘flocks’ his boat. Chi, One minute the kids light-skinned African American, tomorrow they Blatinos..two weeks from now, they one third to the fifth power Cherokee divided by the sum of difference in Asia. 🙄 Let me go to ancestry and see what my history say…

October 12, 2017

^everyone wants to be black,
      but they don’t want to claim it…

October 12, 2017
      • Brandon Atkins said:

I do. Like I said, Zulu warrior and Iroquois or Cherokee or Mohawk or Tunica Biloxi or Seminole. Maybe Masai and Cherokee. Shit, I claim African warrior and Native American warrior.

October 12, 2017
      • Jammy said:

I love being brown/black so much. Not referring to just Black American but the skin. It’s really sad folks can get you to hate the skin you in…Your enemy can attack you with anything on the outside and never prevail but once you let them in your mind, you have already lost the greatest treasure of your land.

Heres hoping for a brighter future.

October 12, 2017
  4. Y Colette said:

How ironic? Some people get upset when biracial people like Jussie Smollett or Obama choose to identify as Black.I wonder if they support this guy’s choice to say he is not Black.😒

October 12, 2017
    • Dean said:

Yes, I do. If he says that he’s not black, then I will accept that. Thank you (to Mr. Flocka) and good-bye. You have requested a divorce from blackness and the divorce has been granted and the divorce is final and all purposes.

The self-hate of African Americans is astounding and denying your Africanness is a part of self-hate.

And, of course, people like Jussie Smolett and Barack Obama are not black. Such thinking that they are black is a consequence of the racist one-drop theory. And the one-drop theory is part of the white supremacy trifecta, which has been largely successful in crippling the black mind: 1. White/European Jesus (AKA White Jesus), 2. White/European standards of beauty and 3. White/European fostered and foisted/imposed “one-drop” theory. The one-drop theory is racist and must be rejected. Racism must be rejected in all it’s forms and permutations.

October 12, 2017
      • I agree. It’s really sad and also pathetic.

October 12, 2017
  5. omar marks said:

I remember when I was doing my family tree on my mom’s side of the family. I found out her side of the family comes from the Lumbee Tribe out of NC. I’ve always want to explore my Native American side of my family but never did. I embrace all of who I am: African/Native American.

October 12, 2017
  6. S&M said:

Yet at the end of the day a cop will see you as…Don’t worry, Ill wait….

October 13, 2017
  7. James said:

Well, isn’t that just great!!!!!!! He isn’t Black any more. I hope he carries those results with him where ever he goes, just in case he’s attacked by his local branch of the KKK, or similar group, he can show them that clearly he isn’t Black!

October 13, 2017
  8. 96 King said:

Nobody takes this clown seriously. Him or his doormat of a “wife”.

October 13, 2017
  9. Anthony said:

Black is/was a term created for those of us here in America as well as African- American for law purposes and to keep us in slavery(research the Black Laws, Black Law Codes). You had the “sellout” Boule members endorse the shit which is why most are confused on what to call us, Black, African American, negro. when you legally identify as “black/African-American” you are subject to those laws that are in place against us. which is why the killings go without hard punishment, systemic racism is just relegated to a few handouts for us, etc. Also check and research how and why Africans from the continent and other ethnicities can come here and check “Caucasian” on the application boxes and advance further and faster then Black/African American.

We are and a lot of our ancestors are Native Americans/indigenous to this land and are entitled to it. The red and yellow “indians” that have become the standard pic of “native americans” are the result of Spanish and Asian mix when they invaded part of the Americas. True “Natives” are indeed deeply melanated people.

October 13, 2017
  10. Christian said:

you can always tell when these hip-hop artists have read a book or watched a documentary They come out acting like they know it all or want to give their opinion on a matter they REALLY shouldn’t. Lol

October 13, 2017
  11. DJ said:

Imma need for his momma Big Deb to get in that ass.

October 14, 2017
  12. Swear I know what he mean and the way Y’all are going about is not serious it just the way he worded it that all.

October 14, 2017
  13. Steph said:

He’s foolish. Then he has the nerve to have on a shirt that reads, “Black By Popular Demand.” Hmmm…

October 16, 2017