They Don’t Raise Baller Wolves Like This Up North

Wow, he looks good. Just look at that hard face.

I need a change too, at least for the summer anyway lol. May we can go down to Texas and go on a tour in search of fine men. We can crash at Jay’s house lol.

May 29, 2013
  2. over it said:

who are we kidding? he looks mildly retarded…
    nothanks.com

May 29, 2013
    • The Man said:

You know what? If he was retarded I’d still still let him get it. He would be bad for a retarded dude. With him being slow, I’m sure getting the draws would be easy lol. It wouldn’t be no shame over here.

He’s not slow tho, it’s just his face in that pic. Y’all know if he was kinda slow you would put up with him tho. Don’t front lol.

May 29, 2013
  3. Davon said:

he looks like a fresh case of “fuck you every which way of stupid”.
    no he doesn’t, he looks stale and dull .buck up yo

May 29, 2013
  4. Jake said:

He’s ok. S/N: I love to hear a wolf from the South talk. The southern accent just turns me on all sorts of ways! Lol

May 29, 2013
    • The Man said:

LOL. I have a southern accent, but I’m not from the south. My father lived down there for years. Him, my half brother and I all talk the same lol. Yea, people find it sexy, but mostly women do though.

May 29, 2013
  5. tajan said:

He can put it down, and Im gonna fall in love. Dumb, Retarded whatever you wanna call it, this dude is cute and fine and got that Texas boy swag going on. I give him a 10.

May 29, 2013
  6. Flyfoxx said:

Texans>

May 29, 2013
  7. Zeus said:

I have a weakness for Southern men; he could GET IT, every which way AND LOOSE! LOL let me stop but for real

May 30, 2013
  8. Jrock said:

Just one of the reasons I watch Texas
    Longhorns Football!!!! Tarell Brown, Quentin Jammer, Aaron Ross, Michael Huff, Earl Thomas, Jamaal Charles, Kenny Vaccaro and Michael Griffin are former TexasLonghorns in the NFL worth taking a look at also!!!!

May 30, 2013