That’s all we want Wolves!

Well, we have another Wolf going for Wolfie’s crown.
Seems like this W.W.E is presenting a pretty good challenge….

Very nice.
Not bad at all.

Whose next?

16 Thoughts on “Rise Of The Wolf Peen: W.W.E (Wolf Weekend Edition 7)

1. The Man on 29 April, 2012 at 7:14 pm said:

Who is this? LOL. Nice body though.

2. YngBlkWolf on 29 April, 2012 at 7:21 pm said:

Looks like a older dude; I wanna see cakes, dammit! lol

• YngBlkWolf on 29 April, 2012 at 7:23 pm said:

Oh, my bad – he has a nice body…I might wanna shave his chest #doe :-)

• The Man on 29 April, 2012 at 7:25 pm said:

What makes you think he’s a older dude? LOL. I’m getting jealous, all you guys are a whole lot bigger than me.

• YngBlkWolf on 29 April, 2012 at 7:55 pm said:

His body – that’s a grown man body; there’s age on it…which isn’t a bad thing; well unless he’s like 24 or something lol

And I’m not that big at all – I’m lean, so I hope you’re not smaller than me! lolol

3. keyon on 29 April, 2012 at 7:35 pm said:

hmmm… i wonder who this is?… cute…

4. Ronnie on 29 April, 2012 at 7:38 pm said:

That hairy chest is a turn on to me. He has a grown man body, thats hot.

5. Random on 29 April, 2012 at 7:48 pm said:

I’m not a fan of hair…

6. The Man on 29 April, 2012 at 7:59 pm said:

YngBlkWolf :

You better be careful saying that body has age on it, we don’t know who that is? He could be young. I’m smaller then you YBW, I’m a skinny wolf, not too skinny tho. LOL. I’m gonna have to get a lil size on me before I have a pic on here. LOL.

7. Random on 29 April, 2012 at 9:20 pm said:

The Man :
    My dick is only 8 inches Random. LOL.

That’s the perfect size.

8. Definitely the body type that I’d like on top of me lol

9. no, im barely 20 yo i should be getting better

Play nice, stay on topic, and for the love of god: NO SPAM!

Post Navigation