You mean to tell me the battle still continues?
You also mean to tell me one of my Wolves was bold enough to send his wood?
One of my readers said, “FUCK IT. I’M ABOUT TO KILL THE COMPETITION“.

Obviously, he isn’t shy

That is a big piece of MEAT.
I got chills looking at it…
Definitely broke the cherry in this whole Wolf competition.

Whose next?

28 Thoughts on “Rise Of The Foxtails: Wolf Edition (8)

1. The Man on 10 May, 2012 at 12:50 am said:

Nice dick, and it’s the perfect size for some head game too.

2. omg007 on 10 May, 2012 at 1:47 am said:

Nice dick I wonder who rent money that is lol

3. keyon on 10 May, 2012 at 3:56 am said:

Hmmm…. Nice, I wonder who’s it is…

4. Ronnie on 10 May, 2012 at 5:24 am said:

Thats one pretty dick. Only question is does he know how to control that big stick?

5. YngBlkWolf on 10 May, 2012 at 7:38 am said:

Nice piece; and he trims…the money thing is kinda tacky though; makes me think he’s in the younger set…

6. iceededppl on 10 May, 2012 at 10:02 am said:

Is it wrong that I didn’t even notice the dick at first? I got up to about $900 and then noticed that swole tip.

SMH. lol.

7. Random on 10 May, 2012 at 10:45 am said:

Why is the money brown?

8. I’m confused. While I never complain about a pretty dick, I thought “Rise Of The Foxtails: Wolf Edition” was supposed to show off a wolf’s cakes, like I famously did a year ago. *scratches head*

9. It’s funny that Ronnie said 19-23, because my bet was already on Jay. Either way, the young man has a nice piece. I would love to see the cakes, too.

10. Nope, not me. I dont take pics like this at all. I do have a collage from others though. Lol

Carry on.

• The Man on 10 May, 2012 at 4:18 pm said:

So you don’t have any pics of your dick on your phone or anywhere. I don’t believe that bullshit. LOL.

11. omg007 on 10 May, 2012 at 4:06 pm said:

iceededppl :
    It does look like a big, mean Texas dick though. Texas dudes be having big stupid thick dicks for no reason. The creoles and the black-blacks That dry heat grows they meat out there.

UMMMM dont believe the hype iceedeadppl you gota stay down in the south. i had a few dudes from texas that didnt have the tools to meet the needs lol

12. The Man on 10 May, 2012 at 4:16 pm said:

I didn’t notice it the first time, but I see a part of dude’s six pack in the pic. His body is prob. ripped. I wanna see more.

13. Davon on 15 May, 2012 at 6:08 am said:

My pleasure, hope you enjoyed the “lil” gift ;)

Play nice, stay on topic, and for the love of god: NO SPAM!

Post Navigation