I”m seriously a Fox who likes a Wolf to have some fat cakes.
Like Justin Slayer, or even J Strokes.
It is lovely site to behold when the front and back is packing.
A Wolf stepped up to the plate and sent this in earlier…

index

don’t you wolves hate when you see another wolf with a fat tail…
he ain’t about that poke life…
…and it all for us Foxes?

34 Thoughts on “Rise Of The Foxtails: Wolf Edition (10)

1. he need to submit a fully nude pic….i want to see those cakes breath!

2. Old Head on 29 June, 2012 at 12:49 am said:

I recognize who it is. It’s one of the wolves on here. The profile is very nice.

3. Keyon on 29 June, 2012 at 1:52 am said:

@OldHead Hmmmm.. thats a nice butt…..

4. The Man on 29 June, 2012 at 5:34 am said:

Well I would make him about that poke life. I’m going in and I’m not coimg back out until I’m done.

• YngBlkWolf on 29 June, 2012 at 6:47 am said:

You ain’t gonna do nothing but show us a picture of your cakes

• The Man on 29 June, 2012 at 7:17 am said:

I have no ass wolfie, so shut up. That’s why I’m gonna get your cakes. You wait.

• YngBlkWolf on 29 June, 2012 at 7:53 am said:

If you have no azz, I’m not interested…they would be no opportunity to even try for my cakes lolol

• The Man on 29 June, 2012 at 8:26 am said:

I have some ass but not much.lol I don’t even know why you were interested anyway. You’re not getting them. I have a better chance of getting yours cause you take pics from the side. Hybrids do that.

• YngBlkWolf on 29 June, 2012 at 10:31 am said:

Yadda yadda yadda…haters gonna hate

Just cause I’m comfortable enough in my wolfishness to show my cakes…

• The Man on 29 June, 2012 at 11:09 am said:

Whatever. Nobody aint hating on your cakes. Oh and by the way, I got off to your pic the other night.LOL.

• YngBlkWolf on 29 June, 2012 at 4:33 pm said:

I realllllly didn’t need to know that…ugh boy lol

5. YngBlkWolf on 29 June, 2012 at 6:50 am said:

He’s nice; looks like a nice body overall, nice cakes, and skin tone. I would be testing the limits of his “poke life” though, at least trying to slide a finger in there…cuz I’m a wolf :-)

• -Comes forth

Yes fellas, the backside belongs to me. I submitted this to Jamari. But I really wanna see YngBlkWolf’s tail. Is there really a picture of it? If so, I’d love to see.

• The Man on 29 June, 2012 at 3:17 pm said:

Damn Que you look good boy. I might just have to start lusting after you. Go to the calendar to April 28, and you will find Wolfie’s pic under Rise Of The Wolf Peen: W.W.E (Wolf Weekend Edition 6)

• NICE!!! The next time you want to take some underwear pics, just hit me up.

6. Ah shit, well here’s a lil’ more of me…sort of lol

7. Thanks fellas’. And yea, I’m 5″9 (5″10 with the right shoes lol) A little shorter than most niggas, but the dick game makes up for it

• ^que is a shorty.
      I need a Wolf who can pick me up and toss me around.
      but i hear the short ones are packing steel and can shoot big bullets.

• YngBlkWolf on 29 June, 2012 at 5:22 pm said:

That’s just a matter of strength, Jamari…height has nothing to do with it lol

Of course, I’m about 6’1 so…and can shoot big bullets ;-)

8. Nice. I’m pretty much the same height and skin tone. My chest is way wider tho.

9. Let’s see it

Play nice, stay on topic, and for the love of god: NO SPAM!

Post Navigation