Paul George Snaps Leg In Half

1406948214000-USP-Basketball-USA-Basketball-Showcasethis is definitely not the year to be baller wolf,
paul george.

with all the issues he has had lately,
snapping his right leg in half is the latest.
so he was playing at the team usa showcase when he slid into a base by the basket.
i’ll let you see the video for you to be the judge.
(very graphic video ahead)

tumblr_inline_n5w1ts4ey61qe1hpilawd ham mercy!
i had to cover my eyes.
well the foxhole wishes you the best paul.
wishing you a speedy and successful recovery!

lowkey: i hate that his parents had to witness that.

read all the get well tweets from other baller wolves: here

more twitter reactions: here

picture courtesy: stephen r sylvaine, usa today sports

1. over it said:

😯
    Dammmmnnnn

August 2, 2014

Yea…heard the news this morning, and I was afraid to watch the video because I heard it was gruesome. What a sad day in basketball and it’s off-season. I cried a little when I did see the video. I sure did, not even gonna lie to y’all. Kyrie Irving cried in his dad’s arms. It was just sad. Paul’s my fav. player, he has grown the past two seasons offensively and even more defensively, and he was just saying how he wanted to be more aggressive this upcoming year. I’m gonna miss him this season man. I hope he recovers quickly as possible.

August 2, 2014
  3. JajR said:

Wow, that’s messed up. I hope he is able to bounce back from this.

August 2, 2014
  4. FunkyDinvea said:

See… when you are a self hater karma will get you! The blacks Gods in control!

August 2, 2014
  5. Zen Buddha said:

My first thought was “Aw! The Man’s man fucked his leg up.”

August 2, 2014
    • The Man said:

LOL. That ain’t my man. If he was tho, I probably be right in that Vegas hospital right nowcrying over him like Hanna Young. “Oh Paul….my poor baby.”

August 2, 2014
  6. Lurker said:

He is experiencing so much bad luck. He needs to get his chakras reset. If it’s not one things it’s the other with him. I hope he gets better soon. I like watching his lips on my big screen.

August 2, 2014
  7. Lindo said:

I hope he made some good investment because now his career is over.

August 2, 2014
    • The Man said:

His career is not over, but he will likely miss next season. It will take a long recovery, but he will be fine. The contract extension he signed last year starts this upcoming season and he’ll be making 15 mil this year, and he has endorsements with Gatorade and Papa Johns etc. He only has one kid to pay child support for as well. Larry Bird will make sure he is taken care of.

August 3, 2014
  8. mono said:

snap like plastic

August 2, 2014
  9. Tired of bs said:

Black women are rejoicing the hate for him was real lmao. They got so much beef with him Funky it don’t make no sense.

August 3, 2014