Patrick Starrr Gets A Foxhole Fav For A Music Video

i never heard of patrick starrr up until recently.
i know of the character from “spongebob”,
but i didn’t know who ^this was.
i saw he was in one of kim kardashian’s snaps doing her makeup recently:

kim looked so uncomfortable.
an f-bi sent me patrick’s new music video.
well a “plus size swim look book” video.
it “starrs” (easy joke) a wolf the foxhole is very familiar with…

dallas “flashman” wade!

i was looking for bunz shots.
i know.
i am impressed with dallas.
the other attentionistos would have declined quickly,
but dallas knows where his bread is buttered.
a check is a check.
that puts him ahead of the rest.
i’ll allow it.

lowkey: was that patrick singing?
patrick has a nice spirit.
i’m not getting “messy”.

also,
thank you foxhole for always keeping me in the know!!!

1. Captain said:

Wade is just…. everything.

And no, that’s not Patrick singing. The song is by Loving Caliber ft Lauren Dunn (Never heard of them. I just looked it up) lol

August 17, 2017
  2. Louis Philippe said:

He’s goofy and looks dead annoying, in a good way like the kind of friend who is always jumping everywhere and making jokes even when you’re just tired and wanna lay down. I like him. His connectpal videos are mad boring but i like him.

August 17, 2017
    • 96 King said:

I second this. He looks like he has no chill & is always trying to make jokes. But I read somewhere that he has ADHD/ADD so that possibly plays a part in it. That’s why I never really watch his videos, because it’s hard to ever catch him in a serious moment. However, with that said he genuinely comes across as a nice guy. I’ve never seen him act out of character, even with all of the people who come for him, so that I can vouch for. He seems like a good guy. And although I wouldn’t do half of the stuff that this guy does on social media for attention, one thing I commend from him is that he truly masters the art of not giving a fuck. And that is very admirable to me, I wish to possess even half of that trait one day.

August 18, 2017
  3. R J said:

Its a cute concept and i do give dallas points for doing this most guys would have definitely made it known they would not have been down to do it.

August 17, 2017
  4. I’m sorry I can’t stop laughing because every time I look at Patrick I think about miss puff from Spongebob

August 17, 2017
  5. mikey kun said:

Cute

August 17, 2017
  6. Mansur said:

Flashman wade is beautiful…. with that said, what going on with his hairline? I think his dreads might be nearing their expiration date….coming from someone who recently made the decision to shave his head bald.
    #malepatternisnojoke

August 18, 2017
  7. JAY said:

Dallas would give lap dances for a Chick-fil-A sandwich. The sauce is separate.

August 18, 2017