Odell Beckham Jr Chest Is More Than Just For Art Work

1. Louis Philippe said:

This is so cute. I like the fact that no matter how many people wanna call him suspect he’s still doing him, dancing, being affectionate and everthing. i like that.

February 14, 2017
    • Eric said:

Exactly Louis, and that’s why I love me some Odell with his handsome ass.

February 14, 2017
    • SlayingDumbBiatches said:

I think that what irritates people the most about him. He simply do not give a fuck. And he shouldnt!

February 15, 2017
  2. Malcolm said:

i seen this on IG i was laughing this is too cute lol

February 14, 2017
  3. AtlAnonymous said:

That GIF. Odell is fuckin beautiful. Wow.

February 14, 2017
  4. mikey kun said:

Louis Philippe My thoughts exactly I’m hoping we get more black men like this in the public eye.

February 15, 2017
  5. Ricardo. Fox said:

Yes yes yes just rite I’d love to lay head on his chest I really adore his eyes his lips his ass like salt n pep said it what man and he paid damn.

February 15, 2017
  6. How can anyone not be in love with Odell Beckham? 😍

February 15, 2017
  7. Dee said:

I’m so tired of people trying to rock his beard and hair. Still have to admit, it always looks right on him though

February 15, 2017
  8. - said:

I saw him up close in person on Drake’s tour. He is FINE in person (that smile!!)
    Drake is really fine too, he has nice thick muscular arms & back. Ever since he grew his beard he’s been doing it for me

February 15, 2017
  9. Jai said:

Though I’ve stated how unattractive I’ve found him. That video made me mad…that’s just too much cuteness for me…It makes me want to **** him into a new dimension…😢 Oh and that baby was so adorable, I can’t even keep a straight face.

Also, I like the gif of him a lot better. He looks good with his hair like it is in that. Way more conservative..😍

February 17, 2017
  10. okkk said:

Did anyone peep the cake from one of his recent post? He teases so well.

February 18, 2017
    • Nubiansol said:

Odell is sexy and fine. Love him with his sexy ass !!!

March 9, 2017