Mr. “Steal Yo Grandma” May Like Her With A Penis

rs_600x600-160705134505-600_msygso i’ll be 100.
i didn’t get into the “mr. steal yo grandma” hype.
^that wolf by the name of irvin randle.
i knew there was going to be some “revelation” about him in the future.
when i don’t write about something,
i’m usually waiting until the other paw to drop.
well it seems like “mr. steal yo grandma” allegedly liked the “grandson” instead.
a vix-bi directed me to some jackal who allegedly outed him on fameolous…

screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-9-19-13-pm screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-9-23-07-pm.

6r7jgpthe vix-bi told me he said he wasn’t gay in many interviews.
maybe he befriended the wrong animal?
you know these gay jackals are triflin’ as hell.
i don’t know what to think about the pictures tho.
he knocked out in that one picture like he got fucked good.
it’s fucked up to even take a picture like that while someone sleep.
if i find out that was some jackal from his church,
one who has been plottin’ on his “stardom” off the back of someone else,
i’ll lose it.

lowkey: these attentionistos always got some secret.
just wait for it.

picture taken: instagram

1. Billy B. said:

I think people who take pictures like that with someone in bed asleep are creepy.

September 15, 2016
    • Dee said:

It’s sweet when married couples do it.

September 15, 2016
      • Billy B. said:

Still creepy.

September 15, 2016

Oh Lord. It never fails when it comes to these jackals huh? Well, I never truly believed him when he said he was straight, so none of this is a surprise to me. I will admit that he looks good.

September 15, 2016
  3. JajR said:

I swear you can’t trust nobody. Everything is not meant for the world to see.

September 16, 2016
  4. Reddboi227 said:

I know y’all ain’t think this nigga was straight lol

September 16, 2016
    • JB said:

Lol, I know right

September 16, 2016
    • Tony said:

I didn’t. Pictures don’t lie

September 16, 2016
  5. Y Colette said:

The other guy in the picture is apparently well known in Houston for hooking up with older gay men.His name is Rashad and he has a young son.He needs to make his page private they are roasting him on there for outing Irvin.The pic is from is 2015 but he posted it again as a throwback Thursday pic today and someone recognized Irvin.

Some of the women are saying Irvin is straight and the guy Photoshop the pics but I have a feeling Irvin could have a dick in his mouth and some women would still be in denial.

September 16, 2016
  6. Tajan said:

Lawd Pa-Pa playing hide the sausage with Uncle Earl and Grandma Sally dont have a damn clue. We living in the last days I tell you. 🙂

September 16, 2016
    • aj2fly said:

Oh no! I can’t let you get away with that. You know you wrong as hell for that one lmao!

September 16, 2016
    • tbw said:

Omg! I. Cannot. With you! You said grandma sally! Lmao!

September 16, 2016
  7. Louis Philippe said:

Like i said he is way too old to be an attentionisto. I mean he looks good af, he dress good etc, but man you too old to be thoting on social media. leave that to the young brainless men. And now this. Well i’m not surprise a little. Attentionisto always fuck with some nasty jackals… or maybe he was just mad because irvin said he wasn’t gay (he way too old to be living in a lie tho). Anyway whatever.

September 16, 2016
  8. Brandon T said:

I’m done with Uncle Ben being a THOT! Can Irving Randal just stop already!? Jeez!

September 16, 2016
    • Y Colette said:

Uncle Ben
      LMAO

September 16, 2016
  9. Est. 1996 said:

He recently clapped back saying that he isn’t gay and some haters made the post

September 17, 2016
    • Y Colette said:

He posted that before the pics.The blogs like The Shade Room just reposted a statement he made before, that said jealous young guys started the rumors about him being gay.He hasn’t responded on IG or FB ,although he did delete a flyer for his next appearance.

September 17, 2016