Do-you-like-me

1 new message.
let’s see who this is.

“yo sup checkin u out”

that message lead to a couple hours of back n forth.
you feelin him,
but you haven’t seen what this person looks like.
do you ask?
do you just go with the flow?
fuck it.

“so what you look like?”

unlocked….

game over.

15 Thoughts on “MEETUP WITH A FACELESS STRANGER: (26)

1. He’s basic. But so are half of the niggas I date. Fuck it yolo. He can get it, one night only tho

2. Keyon on 29 March, 2013 at 1:33 am said:

Yes He’s Cute…. #Honestly

3. Davon on 29 March, 2013 at 2:02 am said:

to answer the question, no i am not interested in meeting him, he can have my number and maybe we could run across each other some day in the store

4. Davon on 29 March, 2013 at 2:12 am said:

did you really invert a cross and say believe in yourself? You do realize who you are mocking?

5. He looks cute. I would like to get to know him a little better; ankle monitor and all.

• omg007 on 29 March, 2013 at 7:09 am said:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that lol

• The Man on 29 March, 2013 at 7:27 am said:

I knew something was not right lol. I was reading and I was like “what’s the catch?” LOL. To keep it real, if dude wanted me to smash him I would tap him, but anything other than that is a no. He looks like he might get arrested tomorrow lol.

6. omg007 on 29 March, 2013 at 7:11 am said:

He cute I would talk to him first to get to know him. Maybe chill and smoke 1 or 2

7. More interested in his friend in the first pic.

*shrugs*

• LuvFatJoociecakes on 29 March, 2013 at 12:15 pm said:

His friend is queen nigga big bottom queen …. However he got money … I don’t like queens but sure would fuck if he could take care of Lil daddy

• ^well i just got an email asking me to take down his pics.
        too bad.
        the wolf was attractive.
        obviously he is a dumb ass.

• The Man on 29 March, 2013 at 1:05 pm said:

Why did he want his pic down? You tryin to make him relevant lol.

• ^he said it violated copyright laws.
        someone sent me and i thought he was attractive.
        i don’t think he realizes the power of what the foxhole can do.
        we make or break these fools looking for some shine.
        this blog gets global love.
        wolves,
        hybrids,
        foxes,
        and even vixens.
        not to mention who lurks in the shadows.
        too bad.

lol

8. James on 29 March, 2013 at 8:03 pm said:

lol his friend isn’t a queen at all…shows you don’t know him…money wont deny…but wont take care of a nigga

Play nice, stay on topic, and for the love of god: NO SPAM!

Post Navigation