Meetup With A Faceless Stranger (22)

You have a secret admirer!

Don’t you love secret admirer?
Anyway, you have been getting all kinds of gifts and love notes.
From the looks of it, he has money and has no problem spending.
That nice Rolex you got sealed that deal.
He is the special kind of Wolf/Hybrid/or Fox.
A major trick.

Your invisible Don Juan decides to show face on day.
You tell him to wear a certain outfit and meet you in a crowded place.
Well they did and from the Starbucks across the street,
you see…

Do you bite the bullet and go meet him?
Or, run?

1. tajan said:

Run like Rick Ross at a Jenny Craig meet and greet. Is that one of the Braxton sister’s, Im just saying.

• iceededppl said:

LMAO

Not the Braxtons. You are dead wrong for that!

2. iceededppl said:

Now you sashay away.

Lol

Why you always picking on the ladyboys?

May 11, 2012
    • ^they fuck the best Wolves.
      No hate here.
      There may actually be a Wolf who reads who loves them.
      😉

• iceededppl said:

Well I wouldn’t take it that far–the best…they be fine but the wolves don’t be in the upper echelons of wolfdom and most times they be literally fucking those wolves so they ain’t really wolves.

Hypermasculine bottoms and space-bug-ugly fem bottoms seem the most sexually frustrated.

May 11, 2012

I would turn my feet into skates and roll my ass away

4. omg007 said:

Ahhhhhhh I would get on the nearest bus in the area. It don’t even matter if it goes my way or not. Smh smh to it all

5. BBB said:

I’d haul ass so fast, you’d think I had diarrhea.

iceededppl :

Hell no they aint real wolves.

• omg007 said:

I’ll say it again they feel like they the closest to women. Smh

• The Man said:

I just don’t get it man, it’s confusing.

7. YngBlkWolf said:

I’d be out faster than the Road Runner; have to change my phone number, email address, errythang. Hayal to the NAWL!

8. Johnny said:

I’m not sure what I’d do. Running the other way would be my first thought, but can you really run from him if he already knows what you look like and was already LEAVING you gifts?

He’ll just find you where ever he was leaving the gifts if he gets mad enough. If he’s crazy enough, he might start sending you jewelry boxes with tacks in them or shoe boxes with snakes in them. Sounds like a potential scary movie situation lol.

May 12, 2012
  9. Alfredthegreat said:

I wouldn’t end up in a situation like this. I don’t accept gifts from people I don’t know, and by the time it got to the place where we’re about to meet. I’d have to have seen a picture, and heard the voice, way before I’d even walk outta my front door, to meet him.

But one thing that does worry me, where/how did he get my address. That’s really scary!

May 14, 2012
  10. Davon said:

Ask him if he bought a breitling if he didn’t I’m dipping

May 15, 2012