LL Burrell: The Incredible Vanishing Wolf?

tumblr_n4arvv2HSZ1qbj5iio1_500you couldn’t tell me this wolf was not the finest thing walking.
everyone meet courtney aka ll burrell.
again…

2CQg40pi feel like he was one of the original wolves from youtube and twitter.
kinda a cute corny,
but he seem determined to be a star.
well he just up and vanished.
you don’t really hear anything about him anymore.
i wonder what “hadda” happened?
maybe a comeback is in the works?
we’ll see.
thanks foto 119 for capturing every angle of his fineness.

visit: foto 119

These are some nice photos, and he is a beautiful man.

April 27, 2014

Those new pics of JJ over there have me lightheaded. I need to get life alert because some of these pics are too much. I already fell out last week lol.

April 27, 2014

^that wolf is so fine to me.
      like he makes me weak in the knees,
      i can hardly speak,
      i lose all control,
      and something takes over me…
      oh sorry.
      i had a moment.

April 27, 2014
      • Modelboy said:

Have you seen his instagram page? I damn near blacked out behind the wheel when I saw those pics lol.

April 28, 2014
  3. Zen Buddha said:

When your gaze can make me nervous then yes, you are the finest thing walking.

April 27, 2014
  4. adam karrington said:

my friend is also in BLACK BOOTS

April 27, 2014
  5. only10ja said:

Yes sir, he maies me sing like Whitney Houstn…HE LIFTS ME UP, HE BRINGS ME JOY, HE’S.ALL THE MAN I EVER NEED

April 27, 2014
  6. Malcolm said:

why does GOD make men so fine….smh i can’t shake it i cant shake it lol im like an addict

April 28, 2014
  7. Ricky Bobby said:

jamari i noticed you have a thing for the word corny? what is corny to you?

April 28, 2014
  8. Zeus said:

Don’t make no damn sense! #bodytrembling

April 28, 2014
  9. tajan said:

I remember dude from youtube a couple of years ago when he was still in Delaware, he was a natural fine, thicker than he is now. He came to Hollywood and lost weight and got that LA thin thing going on LOL! I guess he was too big for mainstream modeling, IMO more body than looks but he aint no bad looking dude by any means but honestly you see dudes like him any given Friday at most Black Barbershops across these United States, but this dude does have talent, he plays the piano and is actually a decent vocalist. He has been quiet on his Instagram. Maybe he is super busy working on a movie or a music project. He seems like a cool dude and he loves taking pics, so I am sure he will be back, maybe he is doing another body makeover for the summer and is laying low. I have been super busy at work, so much so that I have missed a lot of these good discussions going on in the foxhole so its understandable how one can get caught up with other projects and become MIA.

April 28, 2014
  10. Jrock said:

Yesssssss! Always been one of my Favs!!!! Sexy cute!!!

May 4, 2014