LAY DOWN SOME RUBBER: (94)

the-sheards-copy1

first off i have to say karen clark sheard can sang.
now that’s out the way,
lets talk about her son j. drew sheard II.
aaahhh how much i love pks

Screen Shot 2013-07-28 at 11.09.45 PM

x a quick video

allegedly he is messin’ with deelishus from flavor of love.
plus he got some ratchet song with rocko:

he also seems to be doing typical “pk gone wild” behavior.

tumblr_mhl942403b1s4h8vlo5_250

…trying way to hard,
but it’s always fun to witness.
so what do you think about little j drew?
yay?
or a quick nay?
i had to ask…

WOULD YOU LAY DOWN SOME RUBBER?

1. black bottom said:

He is cute and I’d talk to him. He tries to hard to be down just from the reality show.

July 28, 2013
  2. Missy said:

I was just talking about how he reminds me of the pastor’s son at my church. I don’t know what’s up with the kids of pastors but they always go ratchet and fast. J Drew better watch his naive ass in Hollywood. They will take advantage of him FAST.

July 28, 2013
  3. Davon said:

You gays are forever thirsty on anything straight.. SMH done

July 29, 2013
    • Random said:

…done?

…does this mean you’re leaving for good?

Has Christmas come early?

July 29, 2013
      • The Man said:

LMAO…

July 29, 2013
  4. RJ said:

CUTE!

July 29, 2013
  5. over it said:

JDS is one sexy thick piece of meat. He got cakes for days. I think he’s just going though his rebellious stage and trying to find out who he is as a man.

July 29, 2013
  6. Ocean said:

It’s always that one faggie that has to act like he is above and beyond shit. I never heard of this dude up until this entry and he cute as fuck, Nice lips, I’d bang. Pastor kids are always a good time and they always have the best drugs.

July 29, 2013
    • ^^^^^^^^^^^^ say that…. Good bye Davon you won’t be missed…

July 29, 2013

He’s bad as fuck.

Deelishis needs to sit her old ass down, she is in the same boat with Brooke Bailey.

July 29, 2013
  8. Tee Money said:

he’s a cutie, but not smashable for another 5-6 years. He still has that teenage mentality of thinking he knows everything.

July 29, 2013
  9. Tee Money said:

oh, and Kierra can sang too

July 29, 2013
  10. Hampton Jit said:

I watched the show and I have to agree with once of the comments, he has a teenage mentality not to mentioned spoiled. He probably wouldn’t even know how to hit your spot correct. Cute but needs maturity. Hell find it chasing these pipe dreams. It was really sad to watch my favorite gospel singer on a show like this I have to add. Reality shows take away the mystery and make you see how common these people are.

July 29, 2013