well after that fake o-pipencakes bomb threat,
i thought we would all need some late night snacks.
bring them into the pleasure hole!…

A

B

C

D

E

F

(BONUS)

G.

——-

hmmmm.nice snacks tonight.

you know the deal.
your greedy ass can only choose 1.

…. WHICH 1 WOULD YOU LAY DOWN SOME RUBBER FOR?

16 Thoughts on “LAY DOWN SOME RUBBER…(80)

1. A.The first one/mulatto, of course.They automatically beat all of them.Especially when you have them going against black dudes.Put 2 mixed dudes next time or at least a Spanish dude.But then again, the Spanish ones beat out black dudes automatically too.Don’t act like I’m lying either, yaw know it’s true.Yaw feel the same way I do.I see the way yaw speak about em.Yaw know the deal.That’s just how it is and always will be.Next time though put a Mulatto and a Spanish dude so it’ll be a hard pick between which one we want.

• Although there’s a slight chance you’re using sarcasm to bring light to a pervasive issue, as a dark skinned man, I’m still obligated to tell you (and those who think like you) to go sit on a broom handle.

• Ronnie on 30 January, 2013 at 1:12 am said:

I feel sorry for your racist ass, but its a warm seat waiting for you, Chase. Feel free to use it.

2. frostyandfoxy on 30 January, 2013 at 12:41 am said:

A! *grabs bat for anybody else that tries to claim him*

3. And if yaw say what I said ain’t true then you’re lying.

4. The Man on 30 January, 2013 at 1:08 am said:

G. I don’t like what he has on, but he is still sexy lol.

5. Old Head on 30 January, 2013 at 1:51 am said:

Have to say I’m with The Man on this one, again; it’s G. Amazing how we almost always like the same dude. Also find it interesting that G and C are sexier in their clothes than the others without clothes.

• The Man on 30 January, 2013 at 1:24 pm said:

Yeah, I like his eyes and lips. I want to see him wearing tighter clothes cause has the figure for it. Shit, I want to see him wearing nothing to be honest lol.

6. Alfredthegreat on 30 January, 2013 at 4:06 am said:

Its gotta be ‘C’

7. G, I dont think the others are all that….

8. F! F! F! And then G!!!

Play nice, stay on topic, and for the love of god: NO SPAM!

Post Navigation