Jim Jones, His Eggplant, and A Pool

jim jones is a walking thirst trap.
from the sagging to show off the bakery and now the following.
“this” also explains why chrissy is crazy af.
i get it now via his instagram

i love how he randomly did push ups in his boxer briefs.
all of that in front of a random pool,
in which he randomly jumps in with socks on.
makes sense.
well he got a f-bi’s attention who ended up getting mine.
good work jim!
i like ya’ll attentionistos get the f-bi’s attention.
it makes for a good entry!

lowkey: if jim jones wasnt married to that crazy chick,
and i had pussy,
i would let him bang the fuck outta me.

1. WestWould said:

Jim Jones been sexy. Glad he got rid of those dusty straight backs

August 9, 2017

^word.

that chest and pecs of his>>>

August 9, 2017
  2. Tony said:

body

August 9, 2017
  3. Chris said:

Jim Jones knows he can get it lol

August 9, 2017
  4. Ronnie said:

damn he was always fine in his own way but he looks even better here.

August 9, 2017
  5. Y Colette said:

Well he isn’t married, they have been engaged for about six years.A few months ago she cursed someone out on IG for shading her about not being married.But Chrissy will still beat your ass whether they are married or not do stay away from him.Lol😂

August 9, 2017
  6. Malcolm said:

He’s always been sexy though…. God I’d ride him until his Timbs fall off lol

August 9, 2017
  7. Fashionandsvedka said:

I did an event on Halloween in Little Haiti in Miami where Trina came thru and gave away money to the best costume. Ace Hood was there dressed as Batman and Jim Jones and his entorauge came thru. He’s very tall and very personable. He’s def a cute one. Trina is more gorgeous in real life too!

August 9, 2017
  8. The Infamous Brandon T. said:

Hmmm……Jim Jones or The Game? East Coast Dick or West Coast Dick? “Ballin” or “Hate It or Love It.” Dipset or G-Unit? Decisions, Decisions. Okay! I’ll go with Chance the Rapper’s little brother Taylor Bennett for 300 dollars as well as Ezekiel Elliott, Antonio Smith, Odell Beckham Jr., Drake, Mychal Kendricks, and Michael Sam. I’m sorry but yall can have Jim Jones and The Game. I mean they sexy as fuck or whatever. *rolls eyes*

August 10, 2017
    • okkk said:

Yes Taylor Bennett is a cutie!!!!!!

August 10, 2017
  9. 96 King said:

This homophobic crusty toad can drown in that pool for all I care.

August 10, 2017
    • Brandon T. said:

Which is why i rather for OBJ, Ezekiel Elliott (for his booty and his looks), Michael Sam (booty gr8 personality), Mychal Kendricks (booty, his looks), and Drake (everything!). The Game is ugly and Jim Jones looks like he bathes in fecal matter and dirt.

August 10, 2017
      • Christian said:

Out of all those peeps you named, Mychal Kendrick & OBJ are the ONLY two that got it.
        You can keep Michael Sam, Drake, and Ezekiel corny asses. LOL
        Drake?! Really?!

August 11, 2017
  10. KJD said:

Did he really just get into the pool with socks on? That’s some ghetto ass shit

August 10, 2017
  11. Dee said:

I always thought he was the finest, sexiest rapper. When he cut those corn rolls off, his sexiness went through the roof. You can’t name a more sexy rapper.

August 10, 2017
  12. Swaggonauto said:

Issa no for me….something about him seems so dirty to me. Issa Chop

August 11, 2017
    • Jake said:

Yeah, Issa no for me too. Chrissy can have him…

August 11, 2017

It has been no secret that I always have found him attractive. I been wanting to sleep with him for years. He does it for me!!

August 11, 2017