Back, Back, Forth and Forth (The Chris Hatton Onlyfans?)

chris hatton is reupholstering his walls for you.
so most of the foxhole wasn’t feeling
chris hatton’s “onlyfans”.
for 9.99,
ya’ll wanted more.
well it seems he has more to give (and take allegedly).
this is what a foxholer sent me that chris has allegedly posted…

allegedly fonting,
if he was bi and a hybrid,
he would probably a beast.
i can just imagine

check out chris hatton: onlyfans

1. Melania Trump said:

Typical Heterobot narrcassist looking to profit from gay men because straight women have better things to do than spend money on teaser videos of tattoos and ass shots.

2. Deron Williams said:

Who and what is he famous for.

• Louis Philippe said:

his ass i guess

3. Christian said:

Looks like more flash than substance. Definitely has a nice ass, but this one strikes me as one of those who would be disappointing if you got him in bed.

• Lyfe said:

I have a strange suspicion something long and black been up in that.

• JAY said:

Most of these “sexually ambiguous” men from Austrailia and Europe that show their asses off on instagram have fooled around with men.

I feel like there’s not as much of a stigma with it as there is in the United States because men show more affection to men in general in those cultures.

4. JB said:

Sumn about red nipples sends tingles down my spine

5. Louis Philippe said:

Be careful Jamari they say he gets mad if you “leak” his stuff lmao. Ain’t gonna lie he’s kinda cute with a great body and an amazing ass… but still something about him got me like “meh” i don’t know. But i’m not paying for that for sure

January 7, 2018

^he better get mad at tumblr.
      all his stuff is on there.
      plus,
      can you really stop your stuff from leaking on “onlyfans” anyway?

6. mikey kun said:

Oh yay! another Attentionisto with a onlyfans account where he shows part of the goods, uploads maybe twice a month, and gets upsets when his “work” is leaked. He’s a cutie with a great body but that’s about it nothing about him is sexy enough to give 10 bucks a month.

7. JAY said:

I REALLY hate the back tattoo. Its too much.

I’m inclined to believe if he’ll toot his ass up for men for money, he’ll likely do more if he hasn’t already.

I mean it takes new bottoms a few sessions to arch their ass like he’s already doing lol

If you notice there’s really not much muscle on his body which leads me to believe his ass is genetics and not those wack ass workouts he does while he portrays himself as a “trainer”.

I’d hit if I ever went across the pond though lol

8. tbw said:

An even more generic Michael Hoffman. Not even surprised someone can be the generic version of an already dollar store botched great value looking dude 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Jammy said:

Lol this comment was on point!

January 8, 2018
  9. 96 King said:

Yawn.. If they aren’t posting sextapes then save it, waste of time.

January 8, 2018
  10. Jammy said:

I mean he is nice looking, but many of these men are nice looking. So much emphasis on looks instead of substance. Hmmm, I think it’s tats are somewhat artistic. Tats aren’t for everyone but they look nice on him. I like back tat. It’s like his back is a canvas board.

Do these dudes not know you can nlget their Onlyfans from…

January 8, 2018