I’m Going To Teach You How To Twerk but I Ain’t Gay Cause I Get Coochie

1362353381_UrbanMediaKings.comTwerk“i’m going to teach you how to twerk!”
oh not me.
i’m not crazy.
this fox… queen… wolf has a twerkin’ lesson for
wolves to know how he rides pipe
the vixens out there who may not know how.
what a nice fox… queen… wolf to do this…

this is your twerking instructor for the day.
his name is tazdyessbsf.

c26d9caf6bb65b956dd3b7e2a7865936

oh…
oh is that right.
#wesleeptho.
his next lesson?
“how to properly suck a dick…
a lesson for the ladies because i get coochie.

Winkwink

“you ain’t got to lie craig.
you ain’t got to lieeeee.

lowkey: this must be a “for the wolves” day.
its starting off so…

x visit his youtube channel for more twerking lessons

1. Davon said:

This is so old, when i saw it i thought the same thing – who is this GIRL fooling with that “for the ladies” line

August 12, 2013
  2. The Lone Wolf said:

He likes dick.

August 12, 2013
  3. Nerd said:

Nah in my opinion, I think he is straight his twerk is too stiff. When you receive the awesome blessing of dick, fluidity flows through the hips and the thighs. The booty pop is almost perfect and his was at 65% accuracy.

August 12, 2013

He says he’s straight, but who knows. Men are becoming less masculine these days.

August 12, 2013
  5. frostyandfoxy said:

He’s straight. Too basic to be gay.

August 12, 2013
  6. R. Allen said:

Hey everyone! I have been lurking on this site for a while now and I have a question for the fellas. As a woman, I’m completely turned off by this. How is he straight and teaching woman how to twerk? That is not a straight man I’m sorry. He also looks like he is gay but doesn’t know it yet.
    Can anyone explain this for me?

August 12, 2013
  7. Nerd said:

Lol @ Man and Foxi Van Woodson;

R. Allen, well to the young girls in college and in high school this is cute too them. However, dont be soo quick to label him gay because he likes to dance and can do it well. Women often complain that we are taking the good ones but you basically just gave him to another one just that fast. A man’s attraction to you or women is determined by more than how he dances.

August 12, 2013
    • over it said:

Great answer

August 12, 2013
  8. perfectingMeB said:

Yes, for Nerd, you are on point today.

August 12, 2013
  9. RAIN said:

I dont think dude is straight at all…I saw one of his vids where he was dancing with one other guy and a female, and the chick was on the ground, the other dude between her legs, and taz put his head between the girls legs but had his head right on the other dudes dick. He aint fooling nobody, he is just young an in denial! But these days its hard to tell because all of the guys dance just like girls lol

August 13, 2013