mr-cee-hot-97-475he don’t listen.
you woulda thought he learned from last time.

x see last time

but i guess the bussy and mouth is just too good to quit.
he did upgrade to full on male this time…

Popular Hot 97 deejay “Mister Cee” was busted trying to pick up a male prostitute in Brooklyn, cop sources said.

But Cee, 46, whose real name is Calvin LeBrun, didn’t know that the gigolo he approached at Madison St. and Broadway in Bushwick just before midnight on Thursday was really an undercover cop, the sources said.

FOUND @ NY DAILY NEWS

tumblr_m8adtpT0BP1qbh0eio1_500i don’t get it.
someone send that fool to twitter.
it’s like an “all you can fuck” buffet on there.

lowkey: charlamange is about to dive in his ass come monday.
pause.

Screen Shot 2013-05-04 at 6.06.58 PM well who knows.
mr cee may like it.

22 Thoughts on “I’ll Be The Naughty Driver and You Be My Dirty Hooker

1. damn this is the time when i need wendy on the radio in the afternoons so she can go all the way in

2. Told you… they like em like that. Theyre out there picking up garbage off the streeet. People like you and me… not on their radar.

3. The Man on 4 May, 2013 at 7:38 pm said:

I’d be so bummed out if a dude I wanted was into trash. Well, I don’ think Cee wants relationship, he just wants a good fuck.

• Ycolette on 4 May, 2013 at 8:18 pm said:

I just read he is married with four kids after first arrest he started using the moniker “The Family Guy “

4. Tee Money on 4 May, 2013 at 7:57 pm said:

this is the third time he’s been arrested for soliciting prostitution. Imagine how many times he didn’t get caught – since he’s clearly playing the odds.

I wonder who’s going to be dumb enough to defend his honor this time.

5. The Man on 4 May, 2013 at 8:07 pm said:

If I ever lost to a queen that would be some fucked up shit lol. “That” over “this” Really. I’m reserved, classy, I look good, I’m masculine, cool, and undetectable, and funny lol. Who wouldn’t want a dude like me? A dude who is looking for what I am not I guess lol.

6. Didn’t someone at the foxhole preach the good word about men and sloppy hoes?

Another example of a man with better options scraping the bottom of the barrel.

You mean the industry doesn’t have discreet services?

All the gay men or (trans) women blowing out candles in NYC and he messes with a streetwalker who turns out to be po po? Can’t he tell his whores apart? This ain’t his first time at the hodeo.

Things ain’t gonna change until HO41 takes someone (in)famous out doing some hoe shit.

• I just feel like theyre more into trash because it gives them something extra. Guys who like prostitutes are into the power i heard. If it were about the sex im sure there are plenty of butch queens who would gladly get knocked down by a famous person for free. Maybe theres a rush? Maybe its something ‘different.’ But there is definitely an element that comes with dealing with the trashy ones amongst us.

• ^well shit dammit now.
        i dont mind playing the nasty prostitute hoe.
        you can even pick me up from off the corner and we can role play a scene.
        suck my wolf’s dick in an empty lot.
        thats what you do to keep ya relationship exciting.
        he can even pay me…
        …and i’ll take that money to buy some shoes.

• Lone Wolf on 4 May, 2013 at 10:49 pm said:

Damn Jamari. I love this site.

7. Frankly, I don’t understand why anyone here would be upset at any dude who likes to pickup street trash. These types of men don’t know themselves or own who they truly are. They are a bunch of closeted and insecure men who can’t own up to the fact that they are gay, bisexual, or whatever they call themselves. And I certainly would never see myself as losing to the hoes that they like to screw or get screwed by.

Men like Mister Cee are mentally stunted. They don’t know how to attract a man who has his shit together. And they really don’t want a good man because then they would have to start taking life seriously. Life would get to real for them and they would freak out. If they started catching feelings for dude, they just might go off the deep end. So that’s why they prefer to keep it simple and trashy. That’s all that their weak minds can comprehend.

I hope they never look in my direction. I just might have to tell them where to go and how to get there.

8. Ycolette on 5 May, 2013 at 1:50 pm said:

Mister Cee will discuss the arrest on his morning show@ 7:45 ET Will he come out?

• The Man on 5 May, 2013 at 2:05 pm said:

Come out? His closet door has been open for a minute. His closet doesn’t even have a door, it’s just an open entrance lol.

• Ycolette on 5 May, 2013 at 2:45 pm said:

A coworker tweeted they support him as he deals with “issues ” sounds like he is going to rehab

• ^^Rehab can’t cure what he’s got: the urge to stick a man or get stuck by one.

9. YColette on 6 May, 2013 at 11:05 am said:

@theurbandaily.com Mister Cee: I am not Gay but I do like prostitutes

Play nice, stay on topic, and for the love of god: NO SPAM!

Post Navigation