I Ain’t Gon’ Apologize With All This Attitude! Humph!

Screen Shot 2013-07-03 at 7.11.53 PMeveryone meet framel.
you know with the friend, lagurius.
he is your online stallion ready to change yo life!
well in actuality he is a liar and was on last night’s mtv’s catfish

tumblr_mpcslfseCI1s0loh6o1_500i know anthony.
i know.
you are really cute so chin up!
i’m sure you’re about to get a lot of pipe prospects soon…

so i don’t know if you all saw last night’s episode,
but i was in my crib screaming.

x see “anthony and marq” episode

x alternative link

i couldn’t be on catfish meeting a wolf.
id have to make sure i packed my pistol.

tumblr_m07wr5OcXt1r6bv6fo1_500tumblr_mpd9hy2AVR1qipmbbo1_500…just in case.

lowkey: am i the one that loved the mirrors all over anthony’s bedroom?
it gave me some ideas.
for those who want to comfort anthony thru his pain:

tumblr_mpdo33gq2G1qapt9zo1_500x visit his tumblr and say “hi”

x visit his instagram and say “hi”

tumblr_mpcd6toq2J1rueum9o1_500…those who want framel?

x go to framel’s twitter

…and josh?

tumblr_mpce1hRkEJ1qapt9zo1_500i can’t find his.
he was the sexiest of them all.

1. Synthya Marshawna said:

To have the person fly all the way out there waiting two hours in a diner?! NERGO wudda got cut if I was on this show! AND copped an attitude with me when Im trying to express my anger!

But, you know its very sad that someone has that much insecurity within themselves to pretend to be someone else.

• Synthya Marshawna said:

^ that dragon ball z picture got me rolling. lmao

• The Man said:

Me too. Lmao…

July 3, 2013
    • ^i was waiting for anthony to punch him.
      it would have taken everything in power for me not to rock em sock em.
      you lead me on for a year and you look like shirley from whats happening?

ok

• Synthya Marshawna said:

And what shocked me the most was that Anthony wasn’t unattractive, like he could walk my neighborhood n find anyone, but someone that fine who wont oovoo or skype you to at least cybersex with?! Come on now…IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE…

• ^i must be a hoe,
        but if you look like “josh” and we meet online,
        i’m ready to meet in an hour LOL
        a year with no pipe inside you…

sounds like “fail”.

2. Davon said:

wait what happened? I’m lost…

3. Jake said:

Anthony is an attractive one. As for Josh, that’s another story!!! I was only alerted to this episode via Instagram when ppl were posting pics of Framel. Low self esteem is a hell of a thing!

July 3, 2013
    • ^then he had those razor bumps on his neck.
      his skin was blotchy.

framel!
      every night,
      noxema under your neck for 30 minutes.
      remove and quick wipe with bump patrol!
      facial mask every other night.
      30 minutes.
      then use fade cream from ambi.
      facial peel a plus.
      that should not be happening!

July 3, 2013

Anthony reminds me of Tyga. Am I the only one who thinks that? Judging from his instagram pics, I would think he was straight just by looking at him. Foxes in straight Wolves clothing. That’s crazy lol.

• Davon said:

This instagram? http://instagram.com/_kush_blaze/ ?? How can you not tell that’s a veryy gay boy in one instant ? Where’s the ‘straight’ look?? I’m still yet to watch the episode.

• The Man said:

Well you know what, you will have your opinion and I will have mine. I forgot that everything is flamboyant to you. I guess wearing a pink tank and dying your hair makes you a flame when we are in an era where men wear whatever and dye their hair all sorts of colors. The average black dude is beginning to look much different. If you don’t see that then you must be living under a rock.

5. Flyfoxx said:

Jamari I soooo agree with you I would’ve meet Josh in a hot minute. Too bad he’s so short though

6. JAY said:

I can’t say I see the humor in it.

Our comments kind of reflect why he settled for portraying himself as someone he wasn’t,

I feel sorry for him.

As fine as ol dude was he was still online looking for someone and he fell for it.

If I was strung along that long you’d be put in the friend zone and it wouldn’t matter what you looked like anymore.

• The Man said:

I must admit when I saw Framel my skin crawled. However, he did say he was seeing someone. There is someone for everyone. Now if he’s seeing some fine baller, Jamari Fox will have a fit. LMAO…Ok I gotta go now. *runs out of thread*

7. Jack Blair said:

It seems staged to me.

Anthony is a good looking dude and I’m more than sure he can pull some fine ass dudes in Houston.

Something just seems fishy.

It was an entertaining episode though.

• JAY said:

Wait he lives in Houston?

That explains it. Lol

Houston either has bums, freaks, or stuck up, materialistic dudes.

Nothing in between.

July 4, 2013
      • ^well I hope jj james and that fun sized wolf with the big man tits I use to feature fall under the freaks category.

July 4, 2013

9. Frosty&Foxy said:

I gotta give it up to Anthony for not popping Framel. Had me thinking you was some fine ass buff nigga but in reality you’re a short, out of shape, unattractive troll? I’mma beat yo ass *Joseline voice*

The creepiest part was that he invited him to a restaurant and he more than likely stared at him from across the room the whole 2 hours he was there. Y’all better get familiar with google image search lol.

July 4, 2013
  10. JAY said:

I mean as far as the gay/bi male population Jamari lol

July 4, 2013
  11. mono said:

This is why I can’t do online dating, people portraying something there not. I can’t understand how this SOB can live with the fact he hurt someone in the long run. I’m glad this story has come to light that is common on sites like BGC and others.

July 5, 2013