Gucci Mane Going In On Everyone Right Now On Twitter

tumblr_m26xk5t1Kt1qcwpduo1_500gucci mane is in his feelings today.
he going in on damn near everyone on twitter.
he also talkin about which industry vixens he had sex with.
fact or fiction?…
GUCCIGOESIN
oprah-1well damn.
what language is he speaking?
sad part is he could be tellin the truth.
is he one to lie?
whatever it is he even got everyone replying back to his shenanigans.
shook?
join in on all the fun:

x gucci twitter
x nicki twitter
x rocko twitter
x tyga twitter

1. Truth said:

the guilty only respond, I believe everything he says…..especially about Nicki & Rocko

September 9, 2013
    • ^nicki and tyga making jokes and a spectacle.
      they better hope he don’t have some proof to shut them up for the week.

September 9, 2013

I don’t believe it. Who would fuck Gucci? Nicki Minaj sure wouldn’t. Tyga instagram is disgusting lol. He’s so corny, but he’s real cute tho.

September 9, 2013
    • AJ2FLY said:

I would have to disagree b/c it would make perfect sense if Gucci can put it down like that. Not saying that it’s true but it is a possibility. Think about it, what if Gucci is like a lowkey superhead. From what I understand, word travels fast in the entertainment industry. So what if he slept with one and she went and bragged about it and another followed. And everybody thinks that they are safe from anybody finding out, b/c if he did go public (like he has) ppl will just say “nobody wants him. he’s ugly and he’s not even relevant anymore” I’m not saying that it’s true but I’m definitely not denying it.

September 10, 2013
  3. Ke said:

I believe it. Gucci kind of put nick on in her earlier work (mix tapes). Nick lies about plenty. Perfect example is her hype man thats she is actually engaged to but never admits. I’m a true fan of her but she lies for the money like most. I just find it ironic that a few years back all of them was nothing while Gucci was on top. Now look. Music business is quick to switch up.

September 9, 2013
    • ^is it bad i never believed her engagement to sb?
      i’m calling beard for these two.

September 9, 2013
      • ke said:

Yes.lol Sb be is more than a hype man. Bruh is where ever you see Nicki. Sb originally put her on. It was rumored he writes for her but idk about all that.

September 9, 2013
  4. FreshPrinceFox said:

Was wonderin myself if this was True. The One that intrigues me most is Fantasia.. geez I hope not lol

September 10, 2013